Register Now
Yaramaki

Ask Yaramaki

Not really a huge fan of making my own thread as i find it you know weird. But since i've been asking questions to other posters and i've got a lot more coming it only seems fair i make my own thread as i feel like we should keep this section alive.

So if you want to ask/roast/call me an idot or anthing else really go ahead.

Edited by Yaramaki

15 hours ago, Shagger said:

Where have you travelled or really want to travel?

I've travelled all over the place, i spent 6 months travelling japan with my then girlfriend, we also travelled taiwan and southern parts of china which was awesome to say the least. I went to japan again a few times just as a tourist (and to buy videogames offcourse) over the years but nothing like those 6 months. 

I've probably been to most of the countries one way or the other in europe, last year i spent a month with my parents rv together with my dad of all people travelling trough europe and trust me you can do a lot of countries in a months time. Mostly Balkan states, hungary, it was awesome. I haven't always been on good terms with my parents but that has since changed a lot over the years, when getting older i realise that maybe i wasen't always the easiest person to deal with. 

Countries i really want to go are scandinavia, ireland and why not scotland aswell. If money and time woulden't be an issue i woulden't mind travelling across the usa aswell, but that is maybe something for when i'm able to retire.

I'm a simple man give me my backpack and whatever else i need to hike as there are so many beautiful multiday trails in europe that i would like to do at some point in my life. This year in early august i'm travelling to iceland for 2 weeks and we will do the 2 most famous hikes there, it's the first time i'm going together on a trip with my "new" girlfriend so that will be another challenge in itself haha.

15 hours ago, kingpotato said:

1-Whats your favorite anime ?
2-If you had to live on a anime world BUT as a background character, in what world would you like to live on and on which you wouldnt like to live on ?
3-Favorite videogame ?

1) Favourite anime -> Hands down Fist of the north star gotta respect them classics

2)Damn that's a tough question, i've been breaking my head about this the entire day.

As for worlds i want to live in either in :

-> The pokemon universe would be my top pick, even as a background character i would be able train pokemon, not only that but world seems so peacefull, no war or nothing.

-> Initial D -> Nobody seems to give a fuck about anything other then cars, drifting and whatnot. Yeah i can see myself living in this world, i'd probably be the dude driving around a subura impreza wrx like an old man.

Worlds i don't want to live in :

-> You could name pretty much any anime because there is always something off about the world as a whole. think I'll go with attack on titan as background character you're bound to die anyway.

3) Favourite video game, man i'm i only able to choose one :

From a nostalgic point of view probably Fantasy star 4 or super street fighter 2, i'll leave the choice in your hands green ranger pick what you like.

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

1. What's the story behind your profile picture usage or is it a random pick? 

2. What's your humiliating gaming experience ever? 

3. What's the unethical thing you have done while gaming? 

Thanks Heatman for the questions :

1) The avatar you mean, there is no real reason behind it as it's just something i found online a couple of years ago  and i stuck with it ever since. 

2) Losing 7-1 to my girlfriend her 10 year old son in fifa 21 kinda hurted my pride, especially when i was out for revenge afterwards and again i lost again with another couple of heavy defeats but all in all we had fun. 

3) One thing i've learned over the years is that there is always somebody better then me in pretty much everithing and to be honest I've never been one to cheat  but as far as it counts,  One time i got so pissed that i was losing in halo split screen as they all ganged up on me that i just pulled the power cord from the console and that was the end of it in turn i kicked all my buddies out.

Edited by Yaramaki

11 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Thanks Heatman for the questions :

1) The avatar you mean, there is no real reason behind it as it's just something i found online a couple of years ago  and i stuck with it ever since. 

2) Losing 7-1 to my girlfriend her 10 year old son in fifa 21 kinda hurted my pride, especially when i was out for revenge afterwards and again i lost again with another couple of heavy defeats but all in all we had fun. 

3) One thing i've learned over the years is that there is always somebody better then me in pretty much everithing and to be honest I've never been one to cheat  but as far as it counts,  One time i got so pissed that i was losing in halo split screen as they all ganged up on me that i just pulled the power cord from the console and that was the end of it in turn i kicked all my buddies out.

Thanks for the response mate. It's the last part that got me cracking so hard with laughter and I understand that feeling so well because why would they all have an agenda against only you 😂, that can be a pain. 

About losing on FIFA, it's why I never go for a revenge the same day I lost. Why is that? It's cos I would be under a lot of pressure and as such, I wouldn't be calm in play to get the better of my opponent. 

15 hours ago, Clasher said:

What's your day job?

And where are you from?

I'm a baker well atleast that's what diploma says, i work at a local bakery that is about a mile away from where i live. Have been ever since i graduated bakery school. My boss and i are like family so that's why i have been there for so long i guess. The bad side my boss and his wife are coming of age and will retire by by the end of the year and since there is no follow up so i'll have to search for another job. 

But I've already got an offer that i agreed to from a flour company to become one of their "test" bakers, which would be meanly testing out various batches of flour, or if local bakers have a problem with any of said company their products i would need to solve them. It will be weird to move to another job but i'm exited for it and start a new chapter in my life.

I live in the kingdom of Belgium, in a village called Nazareth it's like 15 minutes away from ghent and about a little over an hour away from Brussels well if your lucky and not get stuck in traffic. Life is quite good here, where a little under 12 k people live, it's a mostly rural village like when i step outside the house this is the view in my backyeard that i have :

gObMtrOl.jpg

SEjdchrl.jpg

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

How old are you @Yaramaki? And how much do you earn in a week, month working? 

Haha damn sounds like something a woman would ask me on a first date.

I'm 36 years young, what about you, i've always wondered where you are from @Head_Hunter why don't you open up a thread so i can ask it 😉?

I woulden't mind telling how much i earn in a month but i don't think it would be wise to tell that on a public forum. 

3 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

I'm a baker well atleast that's what diploma says, i work at a local bakery that is about a mile away from where i live. Have been ever since i graduated bakery school. My boss and i are like family so that's why i have been there for so long i guess. The bad side my boss and his wife are coming of age and will retire by by the end of the year and since there is no follow up so i'll have to search for another job. 

But I've already got an offer that i agreed to from a flour company to become one of their "test" bakers, which would be meanly testing out various batches of flour, or if local bakers have a problem with any of said company their products i would need to solve them. It will be weird to move to another job but i'm exited for it and start a new chapter in my life.

I live in the kingdom of Belgium, in a village called Nazareth it's like 15 minutes away from ghent and about a little over an hour away from Brussels well if your lucky and not get stuck in traffic. Life is quite good here, where a little under 12 k people live, it's a mostly rural village like when i step outside the house this is the view in my backyeard that i have :

gObMtrOl.jpg

SEjdchrl.jpg

That's sounds really interesting, I know it's quite hard leaving your job you've been doing for most part of your working career, but i like the fact that you are excited about it and I believe you would still be the best even in your new working environment.

Heard a few things about Belgium and would certainly like to visit some day and have a taste of the local cuisines and delicacies and been that you are Baker I think most of that would be sorted out by you if I eventually get to visit. 😅

You sound like a really nice individual and it is wonderful meeting you here on the forum, further contact with you would be most appreciated as I now see everyone here in the forum as family.

7 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Haha damn sounds like something a woman would ask me on a first date.

I'm 36 years young, what about you, i've always wondered where you are from @Head_Hunter why don't you open up a thread so i can ask it 😉?

I woulden't mind telling how much i earn in a month but i don't think it would be wise to tell that on a public forum. 

Do you know if I'm a lady? Lol. Don't worry I'll open my own 'Ask thread, so you can ask me anything you wish and I'll answer them to you. I've decided to stay quite anonymous for now, but soon I'll open up lol.