Register Now
DC

A game you refuse to uninstall

On 6/30/2022 at 11:44 PM, Justin11 said:

I installed - dead target, FIFA soccer 21 mobile edition, dark souls on PS3, Candy Crush and lots more which I could not remember. 

I would never break a sweat over uninstalling Candy Crush Saga from my smartphone. It would be the first one that's going out the window if I'm choosing games to get rid off. 

15 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

I would never break a sweat over uninstalling Candy Crush Saga from my smartphone. It would be the first one that's going out the window if I'm choosing games to get rid off. 

Lol, so you're part of the users who doesn't enjoy playing candy crush saga. Anything that comes to do with candy crush I don't just like it at the moment, it's kinda stressful and boring. 

One big thing that worries me about losing some of our games on these old consoles. Is that some of these platforms may stop letting you download previously bought games. 

Who's to say that we can download games on our 360s or ps3s in the future. What if those platforms lose support 100%. As in, they dont allow you to connect to their marketplaces. 

It's a scary thought because I have so many games I've purchased. And I would hate to lose them. 

On 6/30/2022 at 1:51 PM, Heatman said:

1. Bloodborne 

2. Red Dead Redemption 2 

I haven't been able to get rid of this games you mentioned even though I have completed them both, its just really difficult to let go of such intriguing videogames.

9 hours ago, Clasher said:

I haven't been able to get rid of this games you mentioned even though I have completed them both, its just really difficult to let go of such intriguing videogames.

Red Dead Redemption 2 hands down is something you can't get enough of even though with the death of Arthur Morgan in the game which was very sad, it's not something that would make me get tired of the game to plan on having it uninstalled. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, so you're part of the users who doesn't enjoy playing candy crush saga. Anything that comes to do with candy crush I don't just like it at the moment, it's kinda stressful and boring. 

There's nothing enjoyable for me in playing Candy Crush. I have tried it over a few times now and still can't get any sort of accomplishments feeling when I'm done playing it. I uninstalled it a long time ago on my smartphone. 

There are many gmaes that I have installed and many that I do not play anymore that I have installed 

1. The Forest
  2. flight simulator
  3. construction simulator 2015, that might be removed when the new comes
  4. P3d
  5. scrap mechanic and raft 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Red Dead Redemption 2 hands down is something you can't get enough of even though with the death of Arthur Morgan in the game which was very sad, it's not something that would make me get tired of the game to plan on having it uninstalled. 

Actually its plot , storyline and game play is superb and even it's real world experience, bloodborne and the last of us part 1 and 2 was that good too.