Register Now
DC

Stuck in a 7 day time loop

Climb Mount Everest within the seven days only to be back at the beginning at the end of the loop and having to do it all over again - what a situation! In all seriousness, I'm not really sure... Try to assassinate the corrupt politicians and doing it repeatedly at the beginning of another loop? Could be a possibility.

15 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Climb Mount Everest within the seven days only to be back at the beginning at the end of the loop and having to do it all over again - what a situation! In all seriousness, I'm not really sure... Try to assassinate the corrupt politicians and doing it repeatedly at the beginning of another loop? Could be a possibility.

The full hike on Everest takes about 6 - 8 weeks, the round trip from base camp alone is 19 days.

1 hour ago, Shagger said:

If it's like a "Groundhog Day" situation where it doesn't end until you convince a beautiful woman to sleep with you, then it wouldn't be that terrible.

Yeah, I think this is something I could cope with. Lol

On 6/29/2022 at 11:29 AM, Crazycrab said:

The full hike on Everest takes about 6 - 8 weeks, the round trip from base camp alone is 19 days.

@killamch89is a special specimen. He's climbed Everest in 4 days before. I've seen it with my own eyes.

4 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Kill some people I hate. After 7 days it starts all over, so no harm no foul.

In between killings would you consider posting some replies to VGR to help with activity?