Register Now
DC

Unforgettable thing you've seen

What is the most unforgettable thing you've seen unfold live on television?

For me, and I imagine many others, it's the 9/11 plane hijackings and plane crashes. I also saw Malice at The Palace live on TV.

9/11 was a big shocker all over the world and how it was executed still baffles me till today. The number of lives lost that very day won't be forgotten so quickly. 

Another event that I can't forget easily would be how 4 officers murdered George Floyd in broad daylight for doing absolutely nothing. 

9/11 probably tops everyone's list. Aside from that, for me it would probably be when Clint Malarchuk got his carotid artery cut on the ice when a couple players crashed into him and the blade on one of the skates sliced into his neck. He could have bled to death and died right there on the ice in front of everyone.

Edited by The Blackangel

6 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

9/11 probably tops everyone's list. Aside from that, for me it would probably be when Clint Malarchuk got his carotid artery cut on the ice when a couple players crashed into him and the blade on one of the skates sliced into his neck. He could have bled to death and died right there on the ice in front of everyone.

that's a really awefull injury to the neck , I actually one in live football the  moment son injured Andre Gomez. It was really terrible.

Edited by Clasher

Can be anything, even from those days of 9/11 😞  really thinking about exactly how itfelt the moment first saw the 2nd airplane hit the world trade center, it makes me feel the same way. Like that welling of emotion, almost really teary eyed feeling..but later when the buildings fell just pure madness and by the afternoon just watching the smoke rise was brutal. 

5 hours ago, Clasher said:

that's a really awefull injury to the neck , I actually one in live football the  moment son injured Andre Gomez. It was really terrible.

I watched this video 3 times, but can't tell what exactly happened. I saw the 2 guys crash into each other, but that was about it. It's just part of playing sports. So I have no idea what exactly happened that made this one so bad.

If someone can tell me, I would appreciate it.

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I watched this video 3 times, but can't tell what exactly happened. I saw the 2 guys crash into each other, but that was about it. It's just part of playing sports. So I have no idea what exactly happened that made this one so bad.

If someone can tell me, I would appreciate it.

I will paste another video here so you could see the severity of the injury caused by the impact between those two players.

17 hours ago, Clasher said:

I will paste another video here so you could see the severity of the injury caused by the impact between those two players.

SON OF A BITCH....

I've had bones pop out of joint before, so I know what he's going through. Getting them back in is excruciatingly painful. It often hurts worse than passing kidney stones, which I've had twice.

5 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

SON OF A BITCH....

I've had bones pop out of joint before, so I know what he's going through. Getting them back in is excruciatingly painful. It often hurts worse than passing kidney stones, which I've had twice.

Mere looking at the video gives me shivers, like I could feel the pain.

I have had a minor dislocation In my left wrist but nothing too serious.

@The Blackangel 

Kidney stones doesn't sound good either , I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

On 7/8/2022 at 9:15 AM, Clasher said:

It's just like Demba ba's broken leg injury. My God!!! It's one of most horrible injuries I have ever seen in football. I give kudos to the medical team because they were able to fix him up and he still plays football till today. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's just like Demba ba's broken leg injury. My God!!! It's one of most horrible injuries I have ever seen in football. I give kudos to the medical team because they were able to fix him up and he still plays football till today. 

I didn't actually witnessed when demba injury happened live and that's why I didn't mention it because the thread is about unforgettable things you've seen unfold live on TV.

I was actually watching that football game when Andre Gomez had that injury.

6 hours ago, Clasher said:

I didn't actually witnessed when demba injury happened live and that's why I didn't mention it because the thread is about unforgettable things you've seen unfold live on TV.

I was actually watching that football game when Andre Gomez had that injury.

I watched both of them and even the one that happened to Luke Shaw of Manchester United in their Champions League match against PSV. I watched it all unfold and it was shocking how the human bone brakes like it's not even strong at all. 

Hmm, I didn't know that Luke Shaw had a broken leg in that encounter. What about Demba Ba, former Chelsea striker, that got same injury playing in the Chinese league. His broken leg was very severe and lasted for nine months. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I watched both of them and even the one that happened to Luke Shaw of Manchester United in their Champions League match against PSV. I watched it all unfold and it was shocking how the human bone brakes like it's not even strong at all. 

I think that Andre Gomez Injury is one of the most unforgettable things I have seen unfold live on TV.

I have witnessed any other live, but I have seen several other injuries happen to people that are more severe than that.