Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you feel about games that are hundreds of hours long?

7 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Ghost of tsushima isn't really a long game compared to others I have played as well and it's only about 25 hours long.

I actually said I haven't completed it yet and that's because I only started playing it a few months ago and barely plays it often.

If you devote your time to it you could complete it in some days or at most a week.

I was thinking you've completed it based on your first comment here, that's actually what I was insinuating, which got me surprised. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I was thinking you've completed it based on your first comment here, that's actually what I was insinuating, which got me surprised. 

You didn't actually read my comments properly, I even mentioned I haven't heard of anyone around me who have completed it either.

49 minutes ago, Clasher said:

You didn't actually read my comments properly, I even mentioned I haven't heard of anyone around me who have completed it either.

Ohh, you took my reply from Heatman, I was thinking you were the one. It is Heatman who said such that he has completed the game. I'll wait to see from him, how he did just that around a difficult game like that. 

Honestly I would say the longer the better. Maybe not the story, but give me a lot of side missions, and activities to do to give me more of the game. I just want more missions in some of these worlds, but they don't need to be part of the story. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Ohh, you took my reply from Heatman, I was thinking you were the one. It is Heatman who said such that he has completed the game. I'll wait to see from him, how he did just that around a difficult game like that. 

I actually was agreeing with you on that, been that I haven't completed the game myself and most people who I know that plays that game hasn't completed it either.

8 minutes ago, Clasher said:

I actually was agreeing with you on that, been that I haven't completed the game myself and most people who I know that plays that game hasn't completed it either.

That game is truly a hard game, I am nowhere near completion. Due to how hard the chapters are, I dumbed it midway through to cut down the strength I was losing just because, I exacted it in the game. 

30 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That game is truly a hard game, I am nowhere near completion. Due to how hard the chapters are, I dumbed it midway through to cut down the strength I was losing just because, I exacted it in the game. 

It's not that hard but its not a game I am willing to devote a lot of time playing that's why I haven't completed it , I literally play it once a week and mainly on weekends.

7 minutes ago, Clasher said:

It's not that hard but its not a game I am willing to devote a lot of time playing that's why I haven't completed it , I literally play it once a week and mainly on weekends.

You even have strength for the game, I don't have such strength at all playing a game that makes me go  adrenaline rush. I don't want to sweat over a game that I wouldn't progress well no matter how hard I try. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

You even have strength for the game, I don't have such strength at all playing a game that makes me go  adrenaline rush. I don't want to sweat over a game that I wouldn't progress well no matter how hard I try. 

That's more of a personal issue, I don't really like to rush over a game and plays it only when I am very interested in which is why I enjoy better playing for only a few minutes or at most an hour.

Adrenaline rush is something that comes with most survival games or shooter games as the case may be.

49 minutes ago, Clasher said:

That's more of a personal issue, I don't really like to rush over a game and plays it only when I am very interested in which is why I enjoy better playing for only a few minutes or at most an hour.

Adrenaline rush is something that comes with most survival games or shooter games as the case may be.

It's a role playing game too, but more of an adventure. So, it can pull your adrenaline rush out, it's kinda stressful when you're defending yourself from your opponents and trying to eliminate them too. 

14 hours ago, Clasher said:

Ghost of tsushima isn't really a long game compared to others I have played as well and it's only about 25 hours long.

I actually said I haven't completed it yet and that's because I only started playing it a few months ago and barely plays it often.

If you devote your time to it you could complete it in some days or at most a week.

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Have you completed Ghost of Tsushima and GTA V? I've never seen or heard anyone completing Ghost of Tsushima, you're the first to claim it, that's great if you've completed the game. 

I've completed Ghost of tsushima a couple of years ago, unless you are skipping a lot of side missions (why would you do that because they are great) it toke me around 35 hours to get the platinum trophy! 

Woulden't know about Gta v it's story i completed the story mode a third time( the ps5/series x version) this time, probably more around 60 hours and i've yet to buy any businesses and do the assinations to manipulate the stock market and i've never been able to buy the golf club in my 2 previous playtrough so this is still on my to do list. Gta v is one those rare games that they could give you extra story missions that would last another 60 hours and it still woulden't get boring.

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Have you completed Ghost of Tsushima and GTA V? I've never seen or heard anyone completing Ghost of Tsushima, you're the first to claim it, that's great if you've completed the game. 

How many hours long do you think Ghost of Tsushima main story takes to be completed? It's about 25 hours and I have taken care of it for a while now.

I'm just trying to complete it 100% which is around 60-70 hours of gameplay. I'm definitely going to get it completed soon enough. 

6 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

I've completed Ghost of tsushima a couple of years ago, unless you are skipping a lot of side missions (why would you do that because they are great) it toke me around 35 hours to get the platinum trophy! 

Woulden't know about Gta v it's story i completed the story mode a third time( the ps5/series x version) this time, probably more around 60 hours and i've yet to buy any businesses and do the assinations to manipulate the stock market and i've never been able to buy the golf club in my 2 previous playtrough so this is still on my to do list. Gta v is one those rare games that they could give you extra story missions that would last another 60 hours and it still woulden't get boring.

I know it's ghost of tsushima is a pretty good game, in the last month I was more into dying light 2 and Olli Olli world and I bought each of them around the same time.

I enjoy ghost of tsushima as much but I don't play it for a longer time.

GTA V is just an excellent game you can't get bored of, played it several times and still playing as often as I can. Lol

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

How many hours long do you think Ghost of Tsushima main story takes to be completed? It's about 25 hours and I have taken care of it for a while now.

I'm just trying to complete it 100% which is around 60-70 hours of gameplay. I'm definitely going to get it completed soon enough. 

I thought you've completed it already man. @Yaramaki have rounded the game up, and he stated how many hours he rounded up on the game, which is '35 hours of game to get the platinum trophy. Even if I decide to devote every 2-3 hours of my time playing Ghost of Tsushima I wouldn't cross anywhere, because the gameplay isn't easy for me.