Register Now
DC

Emilia Clarke Called 'Short, Dumpy' Girl by Foxtel CEO

https://www.ign.com/articles/foxtel-ceo-apologizes-for-calling-game-of-thrones-star-emilia-clarke-a-short-dumpy-girl

Before a House of the Dragon screening, TV exec Patrick Delany described Emilia Clarke as a “short, dumpy girl” while attempting to make a joke about his ignorance at the time of Game of Thrones. Naturally, fans were incensed. The Foxtel Group has since apologized on his behalf.

The apology is too little too late. He never should have said something like that. It's nothing but body shaming. She can't do anything about her height, but even if she is a little overweight (which I can't see at all) he has no right to call her "dumpy". This asshole needs to be fired and blacklisted.

1 hour ago, Crazycrab said:

Just for the sake of context this is the figure of the woman that this idiot described as "dumpy".

Emilia-Clarke-Game-of-Thrones-star-wore-

I think he was trying make a sort of ironic kind of statement in the same way you might call a tall person "shorty" or something, but this was just stupid.

If this is short and dumpy the world would be a much prettier place XDDDD

On 8/24/2022 at 10:29 AM, Crazycrab said:

Just for the sake of context this is the figure of the woman that this idiot described as "dumpy".

Emilia-Clarke-Game-of-Thrones-star-wore-

I think he was trying make a sort of ironic kind of statement in the same way you might call a tall person "shorty" or something, but this was just stupid.

Well, he hasn't said the worst statement ever made on the internet or the news so fans should be a bit easy on him and since he didn't in any way directly insult her person but made a rather sarcastic comments about her.

Patrick Delany is as dumb as they come. In his weird little mind, he looks perfect the way he's built right? It's the worst people that are always too quick to body shame others. If he's not the Chief Executive Officer of the Foxtel Group, I'd say he should lose his job over this vile statement.