Register Now
StalkyBoi

Can anyone help me find a mobile game from like 2013?

The game was a racing game where you had control over a police car and you had to chase a thief's car. It was open world, menacing that you could roam around the map, but the game may have had a timer. The map was kinda buggy, with buildings that had cuts at the bottom big enough so that you could go through with your car and look at the map from inside the building. The graphics were basic low quality, nothing special, and the game's atmosphere was rather dark and blue. The thief's car you would chase was a sports car painted in colors varying between a few, like red and yellow. It had a white stripe that was going from the front of the car to the end. The game had around 32 levels. It could not have released after 2015. That's pretty much everything i remember. Any help is appreciated.

10 hours ago, Ajibusu said:

Are you not talking about Mafia? That is one game that my mind runs back to when you mentioned open world game. I also think that GTA is another game that you should check out too. GTA was also released in 2013.

Well, open world is a way to play, but you had a set objective.

19 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Do you recall any developers or names associated with the game? Any modes that you can recall? I didn't play many mobile games on phone back in 2013, but some more hints about what you know might help. 

I don't remember any names, but i also remover that there was a set objective, so it wasn't exactly open world.

On 9/20/2022 at 6:35 AM, StalkyBoi said:

The game was a racing game where you had control over a police car and you had to chase a thief's car. It was open world, menacing that you could roam around the map, but the game may have had a timer. The map was kinda buggy, with buildings that had cuts at the bottom big enough so that you could go through with your car and look at the map from inside the building. The graphics were basic low quality, nothing special, and the game's atmosphere was rather dark and blue. The thief's car you would chase was a sports car painted in colors varying between a few, like red and yellow. It had a white stripe that was going from the front of the car to the end. The game had around 32 levels. It could not have released after 2015. That's pretty much everything i remember. Any help is appreciated.

Also, you had a set objective (to catch the thief), so it isn't exactly open world.