Register Now
DC

If you could spend a day in any video game universe, which would you choose?

On 10/12/2022 at 2:33 AM, Shagger said:

So given the choice to spend time in any video game universe you want with thousands of amazing and unique fantasy's to explore and you two would choose to spend time in the reality we actually live in...

giphy.gif.4bdcfd01da470733cd77425085dfe3b2.gif

That's not my reality though because I don't have the license in the real world to fly a plane or drive a race car even. Being an expert pilot is a fantasy to me, and something you could only do in a video game world.

But I wouldn't choose a simulation world though, much as I enjoy simulation games, because I suck at simulation games, and they get boring after a while. In fact, I suck at most games, so I wouldn't choose a world where I'm reminded how much I suck, because I have the real world for that.

Relaxing universes like Animal Crossing, however, would be too boring. So if anything, I would much rather live in a video game where the "gameplay" is straightforward and simple enough that I could have fun as an adventurer without the risk of dying and potentially getting a perma-game over because I don't know how game overs would work in such a scenario where you're actually living in the universe. I don't know; maybe a Telltale game or a visual novel. Not The Walking Dead though because come on. That place is depressing.

I know. Slime Rancher. That one's quirky, fun, and the difficulty isn't too hard.

On 10/13/2022 at 11:06 AM, joblessdude said:

GTA V is the one an only game I want to spend my time. We can steal any cars, girls, pubs, money and so many interesting things. 

That would be a worthy choice but I might get stabbed or shot before I could even complete the 24hrs , it's all too violent but would be  unforgettable to experience a world that is just so chaotic.

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That would be a worthy choice but I might get stabbed or shot before I could even complete the 24hrs , it's all too violent but would be  unforgettable to experience a world that is just so chaotic.

Between rockets, bullets, plane bombings and c4s exploding all around you. The average Npc drives so ridiculously aggressive that they won't hesitate to run you over.

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Between rockets, bullets, plane bombings and c4s exploding all around you. The average Npc drives so ridiculously aggressive that they won't hesitate to run you over.

That's true, but imagine been able to walk into any store and grab what you want with any hesitations, a chaotic world but I am already so good at GTA and it would take some extra effort to get me eliminated though. 

20 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

You have to face your fears

From what I read about the Greek mythology those Greek gods aren't often the friendliest, if facing my fears meant spending a day with them then I rather walk away from it.🙂

There are two games that I would love to be able to spend a day in if I am honest, one of them not so risky and the other a little risky. Fortnite I think would be a really cool game to be part of, I guess because I play it so much I feel that it would be a cool thing to experience being part of the game, my only worry would be the storm and the endless amounts of problems I could run into being in the game. Another game I would love to spend a day in is Animal Crossing New Horizons. Just to be able to spend a day there taking in the sights and just being part of it would be amazing. Again this is a game I played a lot so that is a lot of the reason I feel it would be cool to be part of.