Register Now
DC

Share Your Streaming Channel and Videos in This Thread

On 7/21/2022 at 10:34 PM, PlanetNateGaming said:

I've been making Youtube videos for a while now and thought subscribers and viewers would come more naturally but that hasn't been the case,I make gaming videos as I've been playing videogames since i was 5 years old and like to think i'm pretty good at them, I like to do game walkthrough/playthroughs and speedruns (Currently hold world record for Devil May Cry 5 Heaven Or Hell catergory), I really like Devil May Cry,Resident Evil,Tekken and Mortal Kombat. I stream for Macmillan Cancer Research over on Twitch (I just want to do something good for others), come follow me on Twitter as i'm there most days, I'm currently in a bit of a sarcastic joker mood lately,so it should be funny in some way.

you can find me over on Twitter at https://twitter.com/PlanetNate1
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/PlanetNate
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/planetnategaming

tumblr_bd740e3719d2aab68397f8af6f07a73a_6b19009f_540.gif

I don't usually spend much time on Twitch but for the sake of you being a member on VGR, I'm going to spare some time to jump in on Twitch from time to time because of you. I'm very sure that your contents on your YouTube channel would be spinned to your Twitch. 

@CobraDayz Nice to see another person who's into the game 😉 I do like playing DayZ however after a while on a server it gets so bored and same old same that the group of us becomes "Stop playing it"  - We dislike the server whips. Have you heard TheRunningManZ any chance..?

Love your content 😉 LAst time I been on was the servers called TheWall and BBAG

Thank you Empire, really appreciate the feedback - glad you enjoyed the content - i do agree with you on those specific points you raised, however, for me i jump about all kinds of servers and keep it fresh do a week on one and then its time to move. I think that's the way to go and keep you interested. 

Most people do, I join BBAG when  was new and we spent far to much hours building out big base, so big that it even aded lag to the server 😜 after ahile we had so much gear we just keep on building. We ended it after awhile when the server update clean it all and we lost it all and we never got back to building again. 

On 10/9/2022 at 8:16 AM, CobraDayz said:

This is a really interesting stream , I like how calmly you explained what you are doing from Start to finish, I would certainly check out for more videos on your channel, I have saved this one and would watch it again completely.

Hey all, im new to all this so please bear with me and go easy on me lol, before about 6 weeks ago id never even seen video editing software, never mind used it, so its been a fast track in learning enough to start my own YouTube channel and fulfil one of my biggest dreams, which up until now i never had the time or the balls to do,. I still struggle with nerves quite a lot, as im quite a shy person in real life (you can see in the vids i fidget and itch my face a lot, which is nerves) but ill get there i the end, as im in it for the long haul and have a mission i want to achieve, so id welcome any support from you guys, god knows do i need it lol

Thanks all and i hope my vids dont offend your eyes too much lol! 🙂

Take care! 🙂

Woody

https://www.youtube.com/@immersiongaming22/playlists

Hey guys, 

Fairly new here and got @Shagger blessing to post my YouTube channel here

My channel is mainly playthrough based but i had massive FPS background previously. i simply enjoy making all types of gaming content, currently enjoying going through my story games backlog and completing games i missed out over the years due to Call of Duty: Warzone, DMZ having me in a chokehold lol

Here's a description snippet from my About page on YouTube

Action/Adventure, RPG, FPS and Open World Games. Welcome to Bang Em TV, The ultimate destination for all things gaming! I'm Bang Em, a gaming content creator who is passionate about all things gaming. With decades of gaming experience under my belt, I know what it takes to create engaging and entertaining content that appeals to gamers like you. Here on my channel, you'll find a wide variety of content including gameplay videos, reviews, walkthroughs, and live streams, all focused on old and new games that i like. My primary focus is on the Playstation 5 (PS5), but I also enjoy dabbling in the dark side (PC) from time to time. Whether you're a hardcore gamer or just enjoy watching others play, you'll find something to love here on Bang Em TV. So....what are you waiting for? Hit that subscribe button and join the community of dedicated gamers who are already enjoying my content. Don't forget to like, comment, and share your thoughts on my videos. Salute! 🫡