Register Now
Techno

Trip to the dentist

I was never a fan of going to the dentist. When I was younger, I had a dentist that was really good and he used to do all he could to make my visits better and make me less worried and scared. 

Unfortunately, the dentist I had left and I ended up with another who was not as understanding as the last and that brought my fear back. 

Yes, because dental visits help maintain oral health and prevent issues in the long run. I think everyone should go to a dentist at least once in 12 months. If one can go, for once in 6 months, that's even better.

The receptionist at my dentist told me that they are only gonna be doing a checkup now once a year. I was there recently to get a replacement filling. 🫣

It's obvious what the procedure involved. You know the drill. 🦷

I don't mind a general check up and teeth clean, but if it's like my last dentist appointment where I had to get a wisdom tooth pulled, I don't really feel like going through the pain, but I know it's a necessity for better oral health.

On 1/26/2024 at 7:45 AM, Debashis said:

Yes, because dental visits help maintain oral health and prevent issues in the long run. I think everyone should go to a dentist at least once in 12 months. If one can go, for once in 6 months, that's even better.

Yeah, it should be a habit that everyone develops.

On 1/21/2024 at 8:57 AM, svjiminfxv said:

I was never a big fan of going to the dentist and I'm not sure why. 

It's just a fear I've had since I was younger. 

Right now, I'm more terrified of carrying my dog to the vet because he doesn't like it there.