Register Now
Kane99

Video game gadgets, figures, collectibles, etc

What are some of your favorite video game gadgets, figures, collectibles, posters, and more? I have one of those light up Mario's that came out a few years ago. They are small LED lights that light up, they are of pixelated characters. So the one I have is Mario in a Tanooki Suit. I have a couple keychains hanging up. I also have a Mario 30th anniversary amiibo. I want to eventually add a ton more gaming collectibles in my room and around my house. 

Do you guys have any cool collectibles from your gaming collection? Maybe some oddities or random stuff you collected growing up? I'd love to know what you have. :) 

28 minutes ago, Moonface said:

Some of the best collectibles I have are from First 4 Figures, who make incredibly good statues of game characters. This was the most recent one I purchased:

YsI0G3X.jpg

That looks amazing and so well made! I love the Xbox button lights around it if that is what they are (that is what they look like from my view) and the detail on Spyro is just amazing! I love collectibles like this that are made and there is so much attention to detail on them. These are the kind of collectibles that I would keep in a glass cabinet to keep them safe.

I don't know if I'd really call it an accessory, but I've been gaming all my life with the cheapest monitors I could find while sparing no expense for the rest of my rig. I recently upgraded to a Asus Tuf gaming monitor with all the bells and whistles. 165mhz, 1ms response time, G sync, etc. Its like night and day the difference. Colors look better, motion looks better, everything looks better. Its like a new PC almost. It wasn't cheap at $300+ bucks but it was well worth it and I'll never cheap out on a monitor ever again.

On 12/19/2022 at 4:04 PM, Smokey said:

I don't have many collectables in terms of gaming, I have a boxed set of original run FF7 figurines of all the characters (Well most of them) and a Scorpion statue from the "Kollector's Edition" of MKX. 

I lost most of mine when moving over the years and it's a pity too. They'd have been worth a fortune right now.

On 12/19/2022 at 6:09 PM, Shortie said:

That looks amazing and so well made! I love the Xbox button lights around it if that is what they are (that is what they look like from my view) and the detail on Spyro is just amazing! I love collectibles like this that are made and there is so much attention to detail on them. These are the kind of collectibles that I would keep in a glass cabinet to keep them safe.

Ha ha, good spot on the lights resembling the Xbox logo but no, they're orbs from Spyro 2. The whole statue is based on that game, with Spyro himself taking on the pose from the box art and the stand he's on is of the portal you have to power up with orbs to get back home at the end of the game. XD

@Rain Dew has a shitload of Skylanders figures. I think she actually has every single one for all the games. She also has those oddball ones like the train and whatnot. She also has some Tomb Raider figures and FF7 figures. As for me, I have 2 Master Swords, one of which is a much higher quality than the other one. I also have some collectible Zelda coins. I'm pretty sure I have something else, but I can't remember what. If I don't remember it, I'm sure @Rain Dew will and will mention it.

On 12/19/2022 at 5:38 PM, Moonface said:

Some of the best collectibles I have are from First 4 Figures, who make incredibly good statues of game characters. This was the most recent one I purchased:

YsI0G3X.jpg

That's exactly the kinda stuff I'm talking about. Cool and fun collectibles you can get based on your favorite games. I'm going to have to check that place out to see if they have any RDR2 themed stuff, or maybe some Metal Gear Themed stuff too. 

I want to set up a collection of figures and collectibles whenever I get to making my own gaming/entertainment room. I'd love light up stuff like this. 

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

That's exactly the kinda stuff I'm talking about. Cool and fun collectibles you can get based on your favorite games. I'm going to have to check that place out to see if they have any RDR2 themed stuff, or maybe some Metal Gear Themed stuff too. 

I want to set up a collection of figures and collectibles whenever I get to making my own gaming/entertainment room. I'd love light up stuff like this. 

Go to the Rockstar Store and check it out. They have a hell of a lot of collectables. I bought a bundle deal a couple years ago, and got a lot of awesome stuff. I've been wanting to hit them up again (the bundle deal is gone) and pick up some more stuff. They're doing a site wide 40% off right now (9:34AM 12-22-2022). So if you're wanting to buy, now is definitely the time.

Edited by The Blackangel

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

Go to the Rockstar Store and check it out. They have a hell of a lot of collectables. I bought a bundle deal a couple years ago, and got a lot of awesome stuff. I've been wanting to hit them up again (the bundle deal is gone) and pick up some more stuff. They're doing a site wide 40% off right now (9:34AM 12-22-2022). So if you're wanting to buy, now is definitely the time.

Yeah I remember they sold collectibles. Was going to buy some RDR swag there years ago, but wasn't good with the prices. I'm going to have to start saving up some cash just to be able to buy some collectibles. :D 

22 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I'd personally go for some of the Crash Bandicoot character models - they're so detailed.