Register Now
killamch89

If you could bring any Gaming character to life, who would it be and why?

If I could bring any character to life out of a game it would definitely have to be either Yoshi or Crash Bandicoot. I think it would be quite fun to see these to in the real world come to life and you be able to interact with them like you can with others. 

19 hours ago, Shortie said:

If I could bring any character to life out of a game it would definitely have to be either Yoshi or Crash Bandicoot. I think it would be quite fun to see these to in the real world come to life and you be able to interact with them like you can with others. 

Honestly, I was thinking more along the lines of Kratos because a lot of these world leaders think of themselves as God and he's the ultimate God slayer so it'd be really interesting to see how they would deal with him.

So many right, Just think the main GTA 5 charactors are so called real 😛 Other then the person that they are that is not. Tommy Vercetti from Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. I'd get to do whatever I want, make a lot of money, acquire many weapons, and if I die, I would just respawn near a hospital completely healthy again.

On 2/16/2023 at 7:23 AM, Empire said:

So many right, Just think the main GTA 5 charactors are so called real 😛 Other then the person that they are that is not. Tommy Vercetti from Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. I'd get to do whatever I want, make a lot of money, acquire many weapons, and if I die, I would just respawn near a hospital completely healthy again.

You know - I'd bring back Trevor from GTA V just for the laughs. Seriously, he's probably the most interesting of all the main GTA characters.

On 2/28/2023 at 1:40 AM, killamch89 said:

You know - I'd bring back Trevor from GTA V just for the laughs. Seriously, he's probably the most interesting of all the main GTA characters.

I do not think that I would even ever meet him 😛 just think you be getting slaps and guns and bears all the time

Can't go wrong with bringing good old Mario into the real world. I just want to hear what this Italian plumber has to say about his escapades attempting to save the Princess, who ultimately ends up being in another castle. 

But yeah, I think characters like Mario, Luigi, Sonic, Kirby, Donkey Kong would all be interesting to see in real life scenarios. I'm sure I'll think of some other characters though. 

Let's go with the Medic from Team Fortress 2.

Yes, I know the guy would be an absolutely horrible doctor: I certainly wouldn't want him playing tricks with my internal organs. But his Medi Gun would be insanely useful, if we could just get it into someone else's hands!!!

On 3/2/2023 at 6:59 AM, Empire said:

I do not think that I would even ever meet him 😛 just think you be getting slaps and guns and bears all the time

For all we know, he'd probably show up with somebody's wife he kidnapped (happened in-game).

On 3/8/2023 at 6:18 PM, killamch89 said:

For all we know, he'd probably show up with somebody's wife he kidnapped (happened in-game).

Sexy wife Ohhh yeahhh

Does sound like him indeed, however the cops and her afterhalf would be looking for the wife and I do not like to get into that in realife 

I could think about this all day and who I pick today I would pick someone different tomorrow. But today I'll go with Raiden from MK because he is a god and a protector of Earth. I assume he is not just a protector from foreign space invaders, but would also protect us from our own destruction like wars and destruction of our environment. I mean, why would a god care so much about Earth and not care about what we do to it and to each other? Right? 

I'm going to pick Bonehilda, the skeleton scullery maid from The Sims 1 (Makin' Magic expansion). Why? Well, we all have skeletons in our closet and I think we should put them in a uniform and put them to work! I'd just be a little light necromancy. Someone needs to vacuum this carpet and ah, well, there's so many good videos on youtube, you know.

If there was a choice to bring a gaming character into reality, I would warmly select Mario from the Super Mario series. Mario has captured the hearts of countless gamers throughout the years and has contributed immensely to the happiness of millions. The reason behind this choice lies in Mario's admirable traits, including courage, unwavering resolve, and an optimistic outlook. These qualities make him a truly inspiring and endearing character. It would be an incredible joy to witness Mario's existence materialize, as he could serve as a symbol of motivation and inspiration for many people. Moreover, who wouldn't feel thrilled about having a real-life companion resembling a cheerful plumber wearing a red hat and sporting a mustache?

On 2/13/2023 at 2:50 PM, Shortie said:

On a similar note, I would bring Spyro the Dragon to the real world. Crash and Spyro are buddies in their games, so why not bring both of them to the real world together?