Register Now
killamch89

If you could add one absurd or hilarious feature to your smartphone, what would it be?

I'd add a feature whereby if the owner steps 10 ft away from the phone in a strange environment, it'd let out a huge announcement like "Owner please come back! I'll promise I'll be a good phone. I'll even mute myself when you want to sleep! Just don't leave me alone with these people!". Thoughts?

On 2/14/2023 at 9:11 AM, The Blackangel said:

I would add the ability to control my dog's farts. If I could turn them off, especially when I'm sleeping or trying to sleep, that would be the best feature ever.

The part that gets me is when they fart and are looking around confused as to what caused that 🤣

On 2/17/2023 at 7:18 AM, Empire said:

Alarm going of when it thinks that your family is getting near and angry about something that the house might catch on fire.. 

Regarding farts, my grandpa's fart is so powerfull it will kill all tech around the house. 

So your grandpa's farts have electronic jamming qualities? What is his diet?

The ability to change your voice, but... then you're opening to people using it for scams, and I think we're getting close to that considering AI can now real sounding quotes from celebs with ease. I suspect phones already have voice changers with the likes of TikTok, Instagram and so on. 

A funny one, would probably be an app that changes the words you say as you say them, like it replaces what you say in real-time with another word or sound. Maybe with AI of course, that seems to be where apps are going now. 

On 2/13/2023 at 2:44 PM, killamch89 said:

I'd add a feature whereby if the owner steps 10 ft away from the phone in a strange environment, it'd let out a huge announcement like "Owner please come back! I'll promise I'll be a good phone. I'll even mute myself when you want to sleep! Just don't leave me alone with these people!". Thoughts?

I'm going to do that with my own audio recording and set an alarm to go off 1 minute after I walk away. It would be hilarious.

I would definitely have to go with the alarm that goes off if you walk a certain distance away from your phone, not only would I find that hilarious but I also feel it would help me greatly on the amount of times I put my phone down and forget where I put it. Once I walked away from it by a certain distance it would call out to me and I wouldn't have to look high and low wondering where I left it LOL

On 3/13/2023 at 12:04 PM, Shortie said:

I would definitely have to go with the alarm that goes off if you walk a certain distance away from your phone, not only would I find that hilarious but I also feel it would help me greatly on the amount of times I put my phone down and forget where I put it. Once I walked away from it by a certain distance it would call out to me and I wouldn't have to look high and low wondering where I left it LOL

I'd also make the alarm change to "stop you criminal scum!" if somebody else took up your phone after you walked away from it, it'd be hilarious!