Register Now
MeowsePad

Why is PC less popular?

12 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Well, if you never had consoles and have a personal computer that can do the work that you like as well as give you the opportunity to play games, why not go for them?

I have both of them. I prefer pc due to the multi tasking as well.

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If I have much funds in the future, getting the bought is a must for me. I love to play games and do other tasks using different devices.

I feel like owning one apple device and one MSI based laptop. that would set me in game and graphics for some years.

11 hours ago, skyfire said:

I feel like owning one apple device and one MSI based laptop. that would set me in game and graphics for some years.

If you have such devices you mentioned you'll be flying on the air, I dream of having such devices too. But I'm not in a hurry to have them. 

Well PC can never be compared to console because PC is not made for gaming purpose. Unlike PC, console is made mainly for the purpose of gaming. Second reason is also because of the controller. Many people like myself don't like gaming without a controller. 

10 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Well PC can never be compared to console because PC is not made for gaming purpose. Unlike PC, console is made mainly for the purpose of gaming. Second reason is also because of the controller. Many people like myself don't like gaming without a controller. 

There are controllers on new PC now. These manufacturers have seen that there are gamers that love to game using PC and they are providing the Basics to make them enjoy gaming.

21 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Not true. PC is more powerful than consoles any day. It's up-gradable and also it's one of the device for multi tasking too.

6 hours ago, skyfire said:

Not true. PC is more powerful than consoles any day. It's up-gradable and also it's one of the device for multi tasking too.

Yes for multi task you're very right on that. That's why I said PC is not actually made for gaming. but being powerful than console then it's your opinion I guess. 

8 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Yes for multi task you're very right on that. That's why I said PC is not actually made for gaming. but being powerful than console then it's your opinion I guess. 

Not my opinion ASUS, MSI machines are far more powerful than any of your console. and if you make your own PC build then even better, not my opinion, but more of fact. No console can beat the custom PC build.

I think PC is becoming more popular, because I feel the people that grew up with gaming, now have jobs and can make good livings and can afford to build or even buy a gaming PC. Back when I was a kid it was tough to get a console. Now I could probably afford to get all the new consoles if I really wanted to spend that much money. But, I'm cheap so I won't lol. But, that's the point, most of us are now adults and we can afford to spend on PC gaming. Well some of us can. But there are budget options for getting into PC gaming if you can't afford to spend much. I had to do the budget gaming PC myself. You can game on cheaper PCs, it's just not perfect. 

On 3/8/2022 at 8:15 AM, skyfire said:

Not my opinion ASUS, MSI machines are far more powerful than any of your console. and if you make your own PC build then even better, not my opinion, but more of fact. No console can beat the custom PC build.

Okay noted. You're a die hard PC gamer and it's cool to know. Am also a die hard console gamer so your opinion may be different from mine. It's a matter of choice in the end.

19 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Okay noted. You're a die hard PC gamer and it's cool to know. Am also a die hard console gamer so your opinion may be different from mine. It's a matter of choice in the end.

LOl again not opinion, PC being more upgradable than console is a fact. haha.

On 3/6/2022 at 11:31 AM, Prof elohstar said:

PC can be used for gaming, it all really depends what game you want to play and if your pc can run it. You can custome built your PC to be capable of running modern console games even better than consoles, even today the market is flodded pre built gaming computers and laptops. As for the controller you can just plug in whatever controller you want and use it to play games on your pc as long as its through a USB port. I agree @skyfire its not an opinion, Its a Fact, PCs are better than consoles in all hardware and software aspects. The only exception is the price, PC gaming is expensive, games on pc are usually cheap but a good PC meant for gaming can cost you around 1000 dollars depending on the specifications, unlike a console that can cost you between 300-500 dollars. So the reason why gaming on PC is less popular is because of the price.
Im a console player and always has been but thats only because I cannot afford a good gaming pc.

On 3/9/2022 at 12:06 PM, Prof elohstar said:

People have got choice and we should respect them for that. There is no big deal when we take a look at the fact that we all play games on these devices for fun.