Register Now
Keranov

Toxic communities?

On 2/26/2022 at 11:49 AM, Boblee said:

Have you ever had access to any deep web in the past? I think it's something I'm relishing to experience. 

Mate, all you will find there is sadness and hate, but with drugs. It won't be worth it, nothing there would be of value.

19 minutes ago, Techno said:

Mate, all you will find there is sadness and hate, but with drugs. It won't be worth it, nothing there would be of value.

I just want to have an experience of what goes on in there so that I can tell first hand how it is when one asks me in the future. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I hate being on on emotions die to hateful speeches or words they isn't welcoming either. That's why I can't spare my time to waste in such kind of communities online. 

Some gamers have serious problems with how they act and behave online when they are in communities. That's really bad. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I hate being on on emotions die to hateful speeches or words they isn't welcoming either. That's why I can't spare my time to waste in such kind of communities online. 

There is a lot of hate going on online and it's really disappointing that instead of we getting along well, we are falling apart. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is a lot of hate going on online and it's really disappointing that instead of we getting along well, we are falling apart. 

Seriously, this is very shameful in every way possible. We are meant to help others get better but we are the ones that put them down. 

Toxic communities are going to be everywhere. It's why I just mute the bad parties and call it a day. Sometimes that's the best route you can take. COD for example is still probably a mess, so I stay muted and in a party chat anyway. Better to stay away from the annoying. 

7 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Toxic communities are going to be everywhere. It's why I just mute the bad parties and call it a day. Sometimes that's the best route you can take. COD for example is still probably a mess, so I stay muted and in a party chat anyway. Better to stay away from the annoying. 

Your last message speaks the best. It is better stay off than feeling annoying. That's just it with annoying communities that got lots of toxic users, who can never make you feel better. 

8 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Seriously, I was thinking that COD would have been better but to my disappointment they are not. Maybe now Microsoft is making the decisions, things might change. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Your last message speaks the best. It is better stay off than feeling annoying. That's just it with annoying communities that got lots of toxic users, who can never make you feel better. 

Yeah, or just block/mute/mute the whole lobby. Saves time and stress. 😄 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, I was thinking that COD would have been better but to my disappointment they are not. Maybe now Microsoft is making the decisions, things might change. 

If you stick to private chats, it's mostly fine. There are still people in public chats making a fuss, but it's gotten better in recent years. It helps that more people stick to their own private parties these days. 

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah, or just block/mute/mute the whole lobby. Saves time and stress. 😄 

If you stick to private chats, it's mostly fine. There are still people in public chats making a fuss, but it's gotten better in recent years. It helps that more people stick to their own private parties these days. 

Seriously, having them blocked is the only way that I feel comfortable with because it cuts off just about everything that's linked with them. 

On 2/28/2022 at 8:48 AM, Boblee said:

That's crazy, I can't contribute in any community that is like that, I want to be in a community where I am settled and feeling at home. 

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's crazy, I can't contribute in any community that is like that, I want to be in a community where I am settled and feeling at home. 

It's just what we are waking up to in the gaming community every day by day and it's getting out of hands on daily basis. 

On 3/2/2022 at 2:13 AM, Boblee said:

It's just what we are waking up to in the gaming community every day by day and it's getting out of hands on daily basis. 

Most of them are getting out of hand, and it's difficult now to stop their horrendous actions of behaving abysmal. The best is to avoid such kind of community forever with the current admin still in control.