Register Now
DylanC

Best game of the generation so far (PS4/XBox One Era)?

30 minutes ago, egghead said:

You need to follow rules while playing adventure mode but for survival modes there are no preset rules, that make the game fascinating for me. By the way, creative mode is the best mode in minecraft.

Yeah, it's why playing in creative mode will always be my number one priority when it comes to playing Minecraft. 

7 minutes ago, egghead said:

You can create your own world when you play creative mode. That's the beauty of sandbox games.

The Creative mode name says it all for you. You can only be limited to what your mind can picture you being able to create. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Because, if you aren't thinking faster than your shadow you'll definitely slack behind, unless you're playing on an easy level. 

If you play Minecraft Creative mode, you can relax while playing, there is no need to hurry.

19 hours ago, egghead said:

You need to follow rules while playing adventure mode but for survival modes there are no preset rules, that make the game fascinating for me. By the way, creative mode is the best mode in minecraft.

My brother plays only the survival modes  of the game because of the no rules that doesn't limits his play according to him. 

Edited by Heatman

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Creative games is a new world of its own in gaming. You just have to be calculative enough, execute your plans faster in order to catch-up with the game demands. 

When you are playing Minecraft in creative mode, it gives you maximum room for exploration to the best of your ability. 

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

When you are playing Minecraft in creative mode, it gives you maximum room for exploration to the best of your ability. 

Yeah, the game is a fast thinking game, with the creative ideas, we can execute immediate actions that will keep us on. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, the game is a fast thinking game, with the creative ideas, we can execute immediate actions that will keep us on. 

Well, in creative mode, you don't have to rush anything at all. You can decide the pace at which you want to play and build what's your dream. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, in creative mode, you don't have to rush anything at all. You can decide the pace at which you want to play and build what's your dream. 

Exactly, their is no rushing at all, rather build up the game with creative minds, in order to drive forward, because AI oppositions are smart too. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Exactly, their is no rushing at all, rather build up the game with creative minds, in order to drive forward, because AI oppositions are smart too. 

It's actually the survival mode of the game that I would regard as fast paced where anything goes and you can't quiet down on playing. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually the survival mode of the game that I would regard as fast paced where anything goes and you can't quiet down on playing. 

Their are plenty of the modes in the game, the 'squad mode requires fast thinking to keep up with the demands of the game to avoid early elimination. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their are plenty of the modes in the game, the 'squad mode requires fast thinking to keep up with the demands of the game to avoid early elimination. 

Yeah that's a good one but the best modes of playing Minecraft will always be the best in my opinion because it offers the best experience.