Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
DylanC

What's your favourite genre?

19 hours ago, Alyxx said:

I play my share of puzzle games. Bejeweled 3 in particular.

I have the attention span of a fetus alright...whatever that is...but puzzle games in general get really repetitive after a while. The only puzzle game I could ever see myself playing is Tetris.

First Person Shooter's, Racing Games and Open World Games. In terms of FPS games, I tend to prefer more modern settings like what we got with Battlefield 4. I like racing games but tend to prefer open world racing games like Crew 2 or the latest NFS games. Most of the time, I only really play the racing games to drive around in a car and tend to not care about the actual racing races lol  😄 .

On 1/12/2019 at 4:40 PM, DarthHazard said:

First Person Shooter's, Racing Games and Open World Games. In terms of FPS games, I tend to prefer more modern settings like what we got with Battlefield 4. I like racing games but tend to prefer open world racing games like Crew 2 or the latest NFS games. Most of the time, I only really play the racing games to drive around in a car and tend to not care about the actual racing races lol  😄 .

I tend to do that in most NFS games as well, just drive around aimlessly. I am not sure why but it is so therapeutic lol.

On 1/13/2019 at 9:44 PM, UleTheVee said:

I go for all the games I can play but my preffered genres are

ARPGs, Racing, Action, Adventure, Horror

What about MMORPGs although to be honest, there aren't that many good ones out at the moment.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

What about MMORPGs although to be honest, there aren't that many good ones out at the moment.

lolno.

I think those games are extremely huge time sinks that are really not worth the effort in the long run.

19 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

lolno.

I think those games are extremely huge time sinks that are really not worth the effort in the long run.

It is fun to have a whole server hunting you down though...I am always creating mischief online but yeah, they are quite time-consuming.

On 1/20/2019 at 6:29 PM, Darth Maul said:

RPGs hands down. I love Call of Duty (FPS) but you just can't beat a good RPG like Pokemon or Final Fantasy. 

Final Fantasy is a favorite of mine as well. The only thing I don't like is that they changed Bahamut from the Dragon King to a Swordsman - I mean, I miss his signature mega flare😭