Jump to content
Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
DylanC

What's your favourite genre?

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, Alyxx said:

I play my share of puzzle games. Bejeweled 3 in particular.

I have the attention span of a fetus alright...whatever that is...but puzzle games in general get really repetitive after a while. The only puzzle game I could ever see myself playing is Tetris.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First Person Shooter's, Racing Games and Open World Games. In terms of FPS games, I tend to prefer more modern settings like what we got with Battlefield 4. I like racing games but tend to prefer open world racing games like Crew 2 or the latest NFS games. Most of the time, I only really play the racing games to drive around in a car and tend to not care about the actual racing races lol  😄 .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2019 at 4:40 PM, DarthHazard said:

First Person Shooter's, Racing Games and Open World Games. In terms of FPS games, I tend to prefer more modern settings like what we got with Battlefield 4. I like racing games but tend to prefer open world racing games like Crew 2 or the latest NFS games. Most of the time, I only really play the racing games to drive around in a car and tend to not care about the actual racing races lol  😄 .

I tend to do that in most NFS games as well, just drive around aimlessly. I am not sure why but it is so therapeutic lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2019 at 9:44 PM, UleTheVee said:

I go for all the games I can play but my preffered genres are

ARPGs, Racing, Action, Adventure, Horror

What about MMORPGs although to be honest, there aren't that many good ones out at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

What about MMORPGs although to be honest, there aren't that many good ones out at the moment.

lolno.

I think those games are extremely huge time sinks that are really not worth the effort in the long run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

lolno.

I think those games are extremely huge time sinks that are really not worth the effort in the long run.

It is fun to have a whole server hunting you down though...I am always creating mischief online but yeah, they are quite time-consuming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/20/2019 at 6:29 PM, Darth Maul said:

RPGs hands down. I love Call of Duty (FPS) but you just can't beat a good RPG like Pokemon or Final Fantasy. 

Final Fantasy is a favorite of mine as well. The only thing I don't like is that they changed Bahamut from the Dragon King to a Swordsman - I mean, I miss his signature mega flare😭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...