Register Now
skyfire

FPS Games on Mobile?

When I started playing FPS games on mobile the main problem I had at the start was using the on screen controls to play the game as I found that with them being in a certain place all to often my thumbs would move too far over and not even be interacting with the controls on the screen. I still tried to play games such as Call of Duty and even Apex Legends now using it and the more I played the more I found I was having less issues with the controls. I still much prefer to play FPS games on my console though but trying on mobile is a new experience and I would like to get better at it.

CoDM is the best option you can get. I play multiplayer FPS, there is never a FPS game makes better control than CoDM. I think it probably also has the biggest player base in the iOS FPS game? Not really sure. But every multiplayer games filled with bots nowaday, it’s hard to ask a better game than CoDM. Bot will decreased a bit when you rank up.

I'm not too into FPS games on mobile, especially smart phones because the control scheme of it isn't very practical. You can buy controller attachments and mods to make it easier to control, but I would rather play on PC or console if I can. It's one thing to have a handheld console, but a smartphone isn't that practical for FPS games imo. 

Call of Duty is the only one I play, but I've tried a few others throughout my mobile gaming history as well.

The new game, Arena Breakout seems to be gaining some traction and is overall highly rated. I have yet to try it out myself, however.

Yes, FPS games on mobile can be challenging to take aim due to the limitations of touch controls compared to using a mouse on PC. It needs a lot of practice to aim perfectly, perform flick shots and other fancy shots. I've played PUBG Mobile for about 3 years, it look me months to perfect my aiming but eventually I achieved it and got pretty good at the game.