Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
Keranov

The Walking Dead

Are there any The Walking Dead fans around here? I'm a pretty big fan of all The Walking Dead games but never really played them. Instead, I have watched how my favourite YouTuber plays the games. Now I'm waiting for episode 2 of The Walking Dead: The Final Season to come which is going to be on 26 September.

Edited by Keranov

Great games with top-notch writing and characters. Even though there's not a huge amount of traditional gameplay involved I'd still recommend playing them yourself instead of watching them on YT ideally. Some of the choices are very personal ones, and it's awesome sculpting your very own, unique story. 

I was watching the show, but midway into season five the show got so repetitive doing the exact same damn thing over and over, that I lost all interest in the franchise. Be it the comics, TV show, games or any other related item, it just went no where. I’ve been done with it for a while now.

On 3/1/2020 at 9:17 PM, skyfire said:

Point. sometimes the network ad dollars keep the series going on and on. 

Yep, the show was good at first, I'm not gonna say it wasnt, but the finale should have been one season with Negan.

For me the show was only good upto the negan saga. Then it just dropped flat. I mean we have boring lives too. Current drag looks like that boring churn of life when nothing exciting happens. Even the fear the walking dead is a bit dragged lately.