Register Now
Keranov

The Walking Dead

Are there any The Walking Dead fans around here? I'm a pretty big fan of all The Walking Dead games but never really played them. Instead, I have watched how my favourite YouTuber plays the games. Now I'm waiting for episode 2 of The Walking Dead: The Final Season to come which is going to be on 26 September.

Edited by Keranov

Great games with top-notch writing and characters. Even though there's not a huge amount of traditional gameplay involved I'd still recommend playing them yourself instead of watching them on YT ideally. Some of the choices are very personal ones, and it's awesome sculpting your very own, unique story. 

I was watching the show, but midway into season five the show got so repetitive doing the exact same damn thing over and over, that I lost all interest in the franchise. Be it the comics, TV show, games or any other related item, it just went no where. I’ve been done with it for a while now.

The show is still kickin, or twitchin. The Walking Dead World Beyond and The Walking Dead 10th season just started. Fear The Walking Dead starts again next week. New game just came out The Walking Dead Onslaught. Think you can play VR. For me, the show lost itself after Negan when the different communities started building and the main group separated. I got confused and forgot who was still alive after not seeing them most of the season. Still one of my favorite shows. 

I'm a massive fan of The Walking Dead (TWD) TV series so I bought the first TWD game and it's amazing. I'm going to buy the second game in the series some time this week, hopefully it's as good as the first one. It's also great how cheap they are. Less than £2 for a game is too good to turn down, but in fairness, it is quite short so that makes sense.

4 hours ago, ARx182 said:

I'm a massive fan of The Walking Dead (TWD) TV series so I bought the first TWD game and it's amazing. I'm going to buy the second game in the series some time this week, hopefully it's as good as the first one. It's also great how cheap they are. Less than £2 for a game is too good to turn down, but in fairness, it is quite short so that makes sense.

Yes, the second one is pretty good too. You should play all 4. Definitely a memorable series. 

Does anyone remember The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct? It came shortly after the season 1 game, and wasn't good at all. I remember playing it for a few hours to give it a chance, but each level was pretty much the same thing. I never got through it. But the Telltale series is masterclass in my opinion, well at least the first season, because after that first season, it does kind of go down hill. But not as bad as the television show lol. 

On 10/6/2020 at 8:33 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

The show is still kickin, or twitchin. The Walking Dead World Beyond and The Walking Dead 10th season just started. Fear The Walking Dead starts again next week. New game just came out The Walking Dead Onslaught. Think you can play VR. For me, the show lost itself after Negan when the different communities started building and the main group separated. I got confused and forgot who was still alive after not seeing them most of the season. Still one of my favorite shows. 

And the thing is there are still people who watch the tv show. I kind of lost my touch on it. 

On 10/8/2020 at 10:08 AM, skyfire said:

And the thing is there are still people who watch the tv show. I kind of lost my touch on it. 

I still watch the tv shows, and it's a shadow of its former self, but I've grown an attachment to the show, and until it ends I feel obliged to watch. If I've heard right, they've announced the final season.