Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

43 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I just completed a friendly match with a friend of mine we played online and had him beaten 1-5.

20210921_233043_rmscr.thumb.jpg.41947f6174d9388bd15bf4e54e956635.jpg

Lol, that's tremendous you beat your friend 5-1, that's terrible on your friend. Which video game console did you play with, and what's the year of the FIFA? 

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

Lol, that's tremendous you beat your friend 5-1, that's terrible on your friend. Which video game console did you play with, and what's the year of the FIFA? 

It's played on my laptop and it's not FIFA but Top Eleven Football Manager. Forget the scoreline, it wasn't an easy match, especially during the 1st half. 

Just now, Heatman said:

It's played on my laptop and it's not FIFA but Top Eleven Football Manager. Forget the scoreline, it wasn't an easy match, especially during the 1st half. 

Lol, I am not seeing such as a turf match with glores on such scoreline? The scoreline tells the real story that you're very much stronger. The Eleven football manager pro you played on your PC is simply explicit I misquoted it for a console like PS4. 

Lol, I am not seeing such as a turf match with glores on such scoreline? The scoreline tells the real story that you're very much stronger. The Eleven football manager pro you played on your PC is simply explicit I misquoted it for a console like PS4. 

Forget that things went my way in the match, he was stronger than my team in papers having a team strength of 116% 🆚 my 106% team. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Forget that things went my way in the match, he was stronger than my team in papers having a team strength of 116% 🆚 my 106% team. 

Laughs, are you predicting base on artificial intelligence paper work? You shouldn't judge by that. Even when you win him 100-1, AI will always place the team above all team rating higher than yours. 

Laughs, are you predicting base on artificial intelligence paper work? You shouldn't judge by that. Even when you win him 100-1, AI will always place the team above all team rating higher than yours. 

I actually do consider that seriously because having him beat by that scoreline is still very shocking to me because he's got a really good team. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I actually do consider that seriously because having him beat by that scoreline is still very shocking to me because he's got a really good team. 

Some times gaming is like that, you never expected to win by that scoreline but you did it. It shows you're good, I would've loved to test your hand in gaming. If you can install FIFA 19 in your PC we can go for online multiplayer exhibition match. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Some times gaming is like that, you never expected to win by that scoreline but you did it. It shows you're good, I would've loved to test your hand in gaming. If you can install FIFA 19 in your PC we can go for online multiplayer exhibition match. 

Yeah - it's happened a few times with my team and I'm beginning to think that I'm actually good a little bit. As for the FIFA multiplayer exhibition match, I'm not sure if I can get into it now. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's happened a few times with my team and I'm beginning to think that I'm actually good a little bit. As for the FIFA multiplayer exhibition match, I'm not sure if I can get into it now. 

Okay, no problem, I'll respect your opinion, maybe someday we'll host an exhibition match. Even if I decided to stage one with you, it might not hold due to time barriers in our respective country.