Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

On 9/22/2021 at 5:00 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Okay, no problem, I'll respect your opinion, maybe someday we'll host an exhibition match. Even if I decided to stage one with you, it might not hold due to time barriers in our respective country. 

Yeah - probably it's going to happen some time, that I can promise you, so be rest assured it's going to happen. 

4 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I think 2.5 years now. FYI-I don't ever plan on deleting it even when I finish it. 👍

That's nice. It's more like adding about 30 minutes of gameplay into the game daily to rack up 500 hours in 2.5 years of playing. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

That's nice. It's more like adding about 30 minutes of gameplay into the game daily to rack up 500 hours in 2.5 years of playing. 

It doesn't seem that long ago, probably more like 2 years. But I aim to work towards completing this game in a couple months because I really want to play the DLC too which I've got all nice and ready and excited about. 

2 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

It doesn't seem that long ago, probably more like 2 years. But I aim to work towards completing this game in a couple months because I really want to play the DLC too which I've got all nice and ready and excited about. 

With the pace of your playing, you will definitely have it completed in no distant time depending on the stage you're at right now. 

9 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Definitely close to the end for sure, and still got some unexplored ground to cover. Did I mention... I love this s**t!!!

Of course yes, you don't need to tell me about you loving a game that you have already invested 500+ hours into. If it's not love for it, I don't know what else.