Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

You're pretty fast with your progress. I just completed a match now in Top Eleven and was handed an ass whopping 7-3 defeat. 20210904_204515_rmscr.thumb.jpg.d136532208efd944212027ed98a6c745.jpg

I don't want to boast but I'm normally a DIV1 player on FIFA Seasons so having started quite late in the game, I'm coming up against some of the bad players that tend to stay in the lower divisions. That's the reason I've progressed pretty far. My current record is something like 30-3-5.

7 hours ago, Darth said:

I don't want to boast but I'm normally a DIV1 player on FIFA Seasons so having started quite late in the game, I'm coming up against some of the bad players that tend to stay in the lower divisions. That's the reason I've progressed pretty far. My current record is something like 30-3-5.

Then you really need good competition in order to know how good you really are because if not you won't know how to tap into your full potential. 

On 9/6/2021 at 12:33 AM, Heatman said:

Then you really need good competition in order to know how good you really are because if not you won't know how to tap into your full potential. 

Definitely. But you have to beat those in front of you I guess so there's not much I can do until I make it to the top division again. Reached Division 2 yesterday so I'm not too far off from finally playing people that are on my level.

3 hours ago, Darth said:

Definitely. But you have to beat those in front of you I guess so there's not much I can do until I make it to the top division again. Reached Division 2 yesterday so I'm not too far off from finally playing people that are on my level.

Seriously - you're progressing just fine with good pace. Sooner or later, you'll lock horns with your level mates and test your might properly. 

Edited by Heatman