Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

7 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

If you mean "Halo Infinite" then that's not out till next month.  Is it a BETA test or something?

You're right, it's Halo infinite, it's typo. It's not out yet, it will be initially released on November 15, according to it's developers '343 industries. I just dropped it here, after watching trailer about it's upcoming release, so we can share opinions how it will look, when it's official out. 

Edited by Justin11

I was getting ready to jump into a Battlefield 2042 game in a second but I just realised that the download is to allow you to pre-load the game. The servers aren't available as yet so we can't play :(. So just going to play some FIFA 22 again until I can play BF2042 tomorrow.

20 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I never knew DMC got edition two of it. Its this game compatible on ps3 console? 

The first 3 games are available on PS3, XBox 360, PS4, XBox One and PC as the HD Collection.

I personally would recommend just skipping Devil May Cry 2 and play 1 and 3.  The second is easily the worst game in the franchise, doesn't connect very much to the rest of them story wise and is widely considered to be a complete waste of time.

Edited by Crazycrab

11 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

The first 3 games are available on PS3, XBox 360, PS4, XBox One and PC as the HD Collection.

I personally would recommend just skipping Devil May Cry 2 and play 1 and 3.  The second is easily the worst game in the franchise, doesn't connect very much to the rest of them story wise and is widely considered to be a complete waste of time.

Hmm, thanks for the information. It seems the creators of the game failed to capitalise on the short comings of DMC 1, they simply chase for the money forgetting to improve it's gameplay of DMC 2. I believe that's what made them improving in the third edition.