Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

Hello, currently I'm rocking two games. One on my Nintendo Switch, and the other on my PS4. Both titles have just been released, and I couldn't have been happier with how excellent they turned out to be. <3

On my Nintendo Switch, I'm rocking Super Mario Maker 2. The title is an absolute blast if you're Mario fan. The game's campaign is splendind and entertaining, there's no level system (at least the one we're used to having in Mario games) and each level is more delicate and innovative than the last. Honestly, if the game was to only have a 100+ level campaign, I'd still be quite satisfied with the purchase. But oh God it has more, and more it can offer plenty! 

The Online connectivity, course sharing system, and the ability to traverse the maddening trials together with your buddies is absolute beast, and don't even get me started on the Course Maker part. Because it exceeded even my highest expectations, and don't get me wrong - I was already expecting ALOT! 

The second game which I bought just yesterday (blasting with 40% discount on a release day xD) is the newest Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers (expansion). It's an MMORPG which I parted ways with almost half a year ago, however, the newest DLC forced me to come back and take a glance. And it's good that I did... The expansion changed a bunch of stuff within the in-game world, and, honestly, I love it!

So yeah, these two are in my head constantly, work, friends, spouse, shower - all I think of is Super Mario Maker 2 and Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers!xD

Oh, btw - if you click on the two titles you'll see the place where I acquired both. Eneba offered the very best price on both pieces, haven't checked it since yesterday, so not quite sure what's the situation now.