Jump to content
Register Now
DC

General Gaming Discussion

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

It's vampires and not zombies that were attacking the island in Redfall. The game have good shooting system used for its design. 

Oh Well, it still all goes down to the fact that I am seriously anticipating this game release next year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Infamous: Festival of Blood: is a PS2 vampire game which I played and enjoyed, looks real better than what's Inside 'dead target. You can search for the trailer if you want to know how the gameplay looks like. 

Edited by Justin11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Clasher said:

Oh Well, it still all goes down to the fact that I am seriously anticipating this game release next year.

That's understandable, as it looks like it's going to be very solid game. I might be getting it as well depending on what time it's released next year. It's the same thing for me with Flintlock : The Siege of Dawn that's coming out too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dannyjax said:

That's understandable, as it looks like it's going to be very solid game. I might be getting it as well depending on what time it's released next year. It's the same thing for me with Flintlock : The Siege of Dawn that's coming out too. 

I just watched the triller for flintlock:the siege of dawn and it's looking really good and available on PS4 and Xbox consoles, might be adding it to my wishlist too.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

I just watched the triller for flintlock:the siege of dawn and it's looking really good and available on PS4 and Xbox consoles, might be adding it to my wishlist too.

 

The game isn't yet released the last time I checked. It's supposed to be released sometime in 2023 which there's no specific release date announced yet. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

The game isn't yet released the last time I checked. It's supposed to be released sometime in 2023 which there's no specific release date announced yet. 

I know that, and that's why I am keeping a close eye on it and anticipating its release, no specific date yet but it would be coming out in 2023.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm thinking about putting my Xbox One in storage and just using my smart tv to watch movies/tv. I don't game on it anymore unless my nephew is over and I just don't see a point in wasting more electricity when I could just use my TV instead. 

Plus with my gaming PC, I game mostly on that anyway. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I'm thinking about putting my Xbox One in storage and just using my smart tv to watch movies/tv. I don't game on it anymore unless my nephew is over and I just don't see a point in wasting more electricity when I could just use my TV instead. 

Plus with my gaming PC, I game mostly on that anyway. 

If you have anyone whom you can give out the Xbox One to that's going to value it, I would suggest giving it to the person because it's going to add more fun in the gamers life than just having it locked up in storage. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I normally play when I have a hankering to play a certain game. 

I have several consoles around the house.  But normally it'll hit me that I want to play a certain game and I'll go play that for a while.  Sometimes I get nostalgic and play some of the older stuff and sometimes a new game will come out that I really want to play. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/5/2022 at 4:14 PM, Clasher said:

I know that, and that's why I am keeping a close eye on it and anticipating its release, no specific date yet but it would be coming out in 2023.

I hope that all these games that they are moving to be released in 2023 all get released because there's so many of them right now. If all of them or at least 80% of them gets released in 2023, it's going to be a very huge year for gamers. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/7/2022 at 5:55 PM, JennyorAlice said:

I normally play when I have a hankering to play a certain game. 

I have several consoles around the house.  But normally it'll hit me that I want to play a certain game and I'll go play that for a while.  Sometimes I get nostalgic and play some of the older stuff and sometimes a new game will come out that I really want to play. 

Video games for me is just a way I like relax, I don't play if I am not In the mood for it, I have a variety and enough games to go with it.

My favourite console at the moment is Xbox series X as I use it more often than others.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I enjoy playing often during weekends, and we're at the weekend, I'll play around 2-4 hours during weekends. And my PS4 will serve most part of my gaming time, since I'm closer to my home on weekends. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After been off video games for a couple of days, I finally got some time to play this weekend and it's even an holiday weekend over here.

I have got a hand full of games I would be playing for the next two days and I am looking forward to having a wonderful time here ,just me and my  consoles all weekend.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...