Register Now
StaceyPowers

Crazy things game companies say

2 hours ago, TheSteelyardDweller said:

rofl u r rite that is a joke. 1 hour later, "we're sorry but the party u r trying to reach disconnected goodbye!"

Even worse is when they say they aren't really informed about the game their company is selling so they'll transfer you to someone who is qualified.

3 hours ago, kingpotato said:

EA said that gamers aren't as interested in linear SP games as much as they used to be. 

You forgot the part where they said single-player games are mostly dead and yet a couple of years later, are banking on the success of an upcoming single-player Star Wars game. Oh the irony...

4 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

The most ridiculous thing game companies say is that they have heard what consumers have said about what they want, and the their next edition to a series or original game will be exactly what we're asking for.

Then proceeds to give us God knows what and claim that this is what the gamers always wanted...

On 10/29/2019 at 4:20 PM, killamch89 said:

You forgot the part where they said single-player games are mostly dead and yet a couple of years later, are banking on the success of an upcoming single-player Star Wars game. Oh the irony...

Thats where I have doubts, did they really said that ? Before posting my original response I was actually going to type that same phrase, but upon doing a quick search I wasnt able to find any post where EA actually said: "single-player games are mostly dead". So I'm not sure if they actually said it, I could be wrong