Register Now
StaceyPowers

You've been given $ to make a sequel to any game you want. Which do you choose?

Obviously I want The Sims 5. But that's pretty certain to happen either way. I don't think EA is going to end such a profitable game series any time soon. Then I of course want The Elder Scrolls VI. But again, there's no doubt that will happen. And I think a new Left4Dead would be fun (They have a lot of humor and zombies. Everybody loves that!).

Not so much a sequel (well maybe a sequel), more a remake, but I love to see the Magic Carpet 2 come back. It can still be played through DOSBOX, but the game is so unstable it's barely playable now. This game with a multiplayer component that's tweaked, modernized and balanced would be great fun.

Magic_Carpet_2_cover.png

A full on 2D side scrolling sequel to Castlevania SOTN would be very interesting. Alucard comes back because somehow his father is back wreaking havoc. Maybe Shaft willed himself back into the mortal realm and escaped the darkness Alucard banished him into? I'm not sure how to incorporate Death into it since Alucard killed him. Damn that's a mind job there. He killed death. Maybe with Death being dead, humans are living forever and Dracula is able to feast nonstop, and the world is being overrun by vampires? The Belmont clan is gone. Killed by the lesser vampires. Alucard needs help to rid the world of vampires and truly destroy his father permanently, and has to join forces with someone he otherwise would have killed. Kinda like a Blade 2 thing.

Maybe I'm pulling shit out of my ass (no pun intended) because I've only been awake for maybe an hour at most, and my brain hasn't fully started running yet.