Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Give up gaming for cash . . .

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Brother, I have seen someone who didn't eat all day because of playing games. When I asked if he wasn't hungry, he said yes but simply can't take time off the game yet. 

Lol, it happens, I've seen that too especially in the game hall some years ago. I did same thing too when I was in high school between 2010-2012. 

16 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, it happens, I've seen that too especially in the game hall some years ago. I did same thing too when I was in high school between 2010-2012. 

Haha, you're on this table too 😂. I can't imagine pushing myself too hard not to eat because of a game that I know is not running away. Why put myself through such punishment? 

If I were offered one million dollars to do this - I'd have to think about it first. I mean, with that amount of money you could invest half and live off the dividends and use another quarter and invest in crypto and keep 15% in savings and the remaining 10% would be spent on myself.

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Haha, you're on this table too 😂. I can't imagine pushing myself too hard not to eat because of a game that I know is not running away. Why put myself through such punishment? 

😅😅, I did it because I was younger back then, my mind was mainly on video games. Not now, my brain is matured I am simply for fun when I know I am not winning any trophy via the game now. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I'm not that cruel to myself - I had to eat some food. I could forgo sleep to play games but hunger? hell no!

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's very funny that it's something that's already happened to you already and I just talked about it like I knew already. Would you do that again now? I don't think so. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's very funny that it's something that's already happened to you already and I just talked about it like I knew already. Would you do that again now? I don't think so. 

Now I've come of age, I wouldn't be repeating myself anymore feeling disgruntled when I know I'm simply hurting my feelings. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Now I've come of age, I wouldn't be repeating myself anymore feeling disgruntled when I know I'm simply hurting my feelings. 

It wasn't a good thing at to starve yourself all because of playing games. When it's not even about money, it's not worth it. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

It wasn't a good thing at to starve yourself all because of playing games. When it's not even about money, it's not worth it. 

If it's about money, I would've said okay, that's about money. But this one it isn't. I wouldn't try that again, already it's on the past and not now. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Gaming is a fun experience and activity which the fortune ones who get to work in a set up where they get paid money while gaming is a double blessing. 

Yes, now it is rewarding to people who are into it. Why will I give up to gaming when my whole body is talking about video games, and I'm making money from my passion too.