Register Now
TheSteelyardDweller

how long has ur favorite game been ur favorite

I have many favorite games, MAny that I do not play again like age of empire's or even GTA 4, then again I always like going back to those days when I was playing it and watching videos that I did back when doing YouTube. I still do have them installed.

Anything flying related sims is my go to go game, plus DayZ

On 9/24/2021 at 4:29 PM, Heatman said:

The Bruins? What kind of game is that if it's actually a video game because I have never heard of it? 

I was talking about the real life Boston Bruins hockey team.  They didn't get the title because they had to face a tough Tampa Bay Lightning team in the playoffs.

On 9/25/2021 at 3:15 AM, Heatman said:

The uniqueness of Skyrim is what makes it stand out for many gamers. In as much as it comes with its own bugs, it doesn't change the fact that it's an incredible game. 

That's a fact and it's modding capabilities makes it a definite standout among many PC games.

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never played any game before that represents hockey before, I am not even looking after such cos I never loved hockey as a sports game. 

Cricket 🏏 games is something I'm not sure if I would ever be open to getting into because I still don't understand the sports till date. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Cricket 🏏 games is something I'm not sure if I would ever be open to getting into because I still don't understand the sports till date. 

I watch the hockey games coincidentally, I don't pay much attention to it, because it's not my thing. The gameplay in real life isn't attractive to me like the way soccer it's. 

46 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I watch the hockey games coincidentally, I don't pay much attention to it, because it's not my thing. The gameplay in real life isn't attractive to me like the way soccer it's. 

Personally, I really think that hockey 🏒 games are more fun that cricket 🏏 games. I can even understand the gameplay easily when compared to cricket 🏏

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I really think that hockey 🏒 games are more fun that cricket 🏏 games. I can even understand the gameplay easily when compared to cricket 🏏

I don't even know how cricket move some persons go mountains, when the game play is looking very much boring, simply one sided game with bunch of defenders, Lol.

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I don't even know how cricket move some persons go mountains, when the game play is looking very much boring, simply one sided game with bunch of defenders, Lol.

I'm not really sure if you know which one is cricket 🏏 game from what you pointed out here. 

On 9/27/2021 at 11:26 PM, Heatman said:

I'm not really sure if you know which one is cricket 🏏 game from what you pointed out here. 

Lol, I understand what I'm saying buddy. When it comes to cricket real life games we have the defenders being the bowlers they defend all through, while the bowling side, being the Fielding side, are called attackers in the game cos they'll be the ones to score 'runs'. 'Runs are called goals in cricket. I know the game alot, I play it in school, I mean the reality type. 

On 9/29/2021 at 2:32 AM, Justin11 said:

Lol, I understand what I'm saying buddy. When it comes to cricket real life games we have the defenders being the bowlers they defend all through, while the bowling side, being the Fielding side, are called attackers in the game cos they'll be the ones to score 'runs'. 'Runs are called goals in cricket. I know the game alot, I play it in school, I mean the reality type. 

I think that you even understand the game cricket 🏏 better than I do seriously. It's one boring game that I can't cope with.