Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video game character’s abilities would you want IRL?

If you could have the abilities (whether supernatural or otherwise) of any video game character in your real life, what would you pick and why? With reservations, I think I would instinctually lean toward Elizabeth’s world-crossing/quantum awareness abilities from BioShock Infinite.

I would choose Skyrim and the character I would choose would the mage. I would love to have the ability to heal myself and others from all around the world - there would be no more of people suffering mental or physical pain. The world would be a different place. 

On 5/20/2020 at 11:38 AM, Alexander. said:

I would choose Skyrim and the character I would choose would the mage. I would love to have the ability to heal myself and others from all around the world - there would be no more of people suffering mental or physical pain. The world would be a different place. 

What a fabulous and thoughtful answer. Now that you mention it, I might take that over the multiverse ability, but it would be a tough call.

On 5/31/2020 at 12:22 AM, Family sedan said:

What does OP mean?  And you can teach a player defensive skills, but you can't teach height as they say.

OP in gaming means overpowered. And OP on forum means original poster. Here the context is overpowered. 

6 hours ago, skyfire said:

OP in gaming means overpowered. And OP on forum means original poster. Here the context is overpowered. 

I didn't know about it also meaning overpowered. But all too often I don't have a clue what acronyms online mean anyway. It took me forever and a day to remember what SMH means.