Register Now
DC

Embark on an 18+ Gaming-Inspired Fantasy Adventure with Gametusy

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Then it will be left with the government to impose those commands. Unless the government fails then it becomes country where their is no rule to be abide. 

I'm very sure that in the end, gamers will definitely do what they feel like doing irrespective of what bans the government impose on it. 

On 7/25/2020 at 11:37 PM, DC said:

[Forum Sponsor] If you enjoy adult content and you are looking for a cool new experience that combines 18+ action with video games and cosplay, I recommend checking out Gametusy.

It’s essentially an interactive 18+ video series, set in a fantasy realm and featuring characters inspired by video games. The production company has put an impressive amount of work into the costumes, the soundtracking, everything. And the best part is that you can vote on what will happen next in the story, so in a way it is like a game you are playing too! There are a few different membership tiers (the higher your tier, the more sway you have over voting), and pricing is ridiculously reasonable. So, check it out if you are in search of something new and different!

Click HERE to visit the official Gametusy website.

Is this a game? I am confused because the video is of real life movie? 

I am not sure how to play with that? I may sound dumb to ask this question but is it available for consoles?

Edited by Razor1911

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

This is an impressive one indeed - it's the first I'm seeing it and I might go check it out. The production quality is top tier.

Yeah - they did an impressive job with it. You don't get to see something that good produced often lately. 

6 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Is this a game? I am confused because the video is of real life movie? 

I am not sure how to play with that? I may sound dumb to ask this question but is it available for consoles?

I'm confused too. I looked it up but can only find previews. But Apolonia--Uh huh, I recognize that...face. Definitely want to know what is going on there. 

On 9/25/2021 at 4:46 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

I'm confused too. I looked it up but can only find previews. But Apolonia--Uh huh, I recognize that...face. Definitely want to know what is going on there. 

Exactly - it's actually what I was able to come up with but I'm still looking into it to have more results when I'm done. 

On 9/29/2021 at 1:01 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Most gaming companies drive inspiration from an already existed movie to build a game on same Calibre of the real world type, which is an art of cosplay. 

Simply put, they just copy most of their old games in almost everything with only few changes in order to make it look different. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Simply put, they just copy most of their old games in almost everything with only few changes in order to make it look different. 

Since they want to cosplay already existed event, they'll simply take permission for that and organize the best video game base on majority of gamers choice.