Register Now
Zro

GTA 6 Release Date ???

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Pre-order is just like staking a contract which you never laid claims on and hoping it gets into existence and becomes something fruitful for you. I never staked or pre-ordered before, I prefer waiting for the game official release. 

Some video games are really worth it on the pre order. Take a look at Horizon Forbidden West, it's 100% lit for pre orders. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Some video games are really worth it on the pre order. Take a look at Horizon Forbidden West, it's 100% lit for pre orders. 

Now it is released, is there any need of pre-ordering it? Unless they want to tell me that the supply of the game isn't much. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Most people who got The Last Of Us Part II on Pre order did enjoyed the purchase because it was worth every penny. 

I believe those who pre-ordered got discount for the time they spent waiting for the game's launch. The penny is worth it buddy, I am still enjoying the game to date. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I believe those who pre-ordered got discount for the time they spent waiting for the game's launch. The penny is worth it buddy, I am still enjoying the game to date. 

Yeah, the price of the games on pre orders are cheaper from what they are sold on release day. They may get at least $20 to $30 discount. 

On 2/26/2022 at 9:43 PM, Head_Hunter said:

The discount is something that's worth it for gamers but they should have more early access to the game and a lot more. 

17 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

The brief cameo experience I had with TLOU II isn't a forgettable one when I went to Cinema late last year. Just that I couldn't play much of the game, it's a shame. 

The Last of Us Part II and GTA 6 release date? I can't seem to find any connections between them. 

14 minutes ago, Boblee said:

The Last of Us Part II and GTA 6 release date? I can't seem to find any connections between them. 

Is 'Naughty Dogs planning on releasing next edition of TLOU? I just discussed my little experience around the game which I played briefly last year. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

The discount is something that's worth it for gamers but they should have more early access to the game and a lot more. 

Their is nothing sweater than that, you bought something at lower price and it satisfies you more than you expected, that's just it with TLOU II.

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their is nothing sweater than that, you bought something at lower price and it satisfies you more than you expected, that's just it with TLOU II.

The Last of Us Part II will always remain among my best video game of the PS4 generation till I see something better. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

The Last of Us Part II will always remain among my best video game of the PS4 generation till I see something better. 

Have you tried playing 'Elden Ring. Maybe you'll change your thought and rate it as your best PS4 game next time xD. 

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

Have you tried playing 'Elden Ring. Maybe you'll change your thought and rate it as your best PS4 game next time xD. 

It's been pipped as the best Soul's game now, even better than Dark/Demon Soul's. I'm definitely playing it soon. 

35 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's been pipped as the best Soul's game now, even better than Dark/Demon Soul's. I'm definitely playing it soon. 

I never played it yet, but the trailer I watched earlier around the game tells me exactly that the game is worth the honor.