Register Now
Zro

GTA 6 Release Date ???

39 minutes ago, Darth said:

Not sure if I'm reading some of the posts wrong but Take Two is the parent company that owns Rockstar Games. Grove Street Games (or whatever they're called) is the third-party developer that was in charge of remastering the GTA Trilogy and they are the company that messed it up unfortunately 😞

Uh yes. Grove Street Games is the one behind the remastered games and the mobile games. They will not have anything to do with the upcoming game though. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

Uh yes. Grove Street Games is the one behind the remastered games and the mobile games. They will not have anything to do with the upcoming game though. 

Thank the heavens! Keep those bastards far away from GTA as possible - they should be shut down never to see the light of day again.

11 hours ago, Kane99 said:

If Rockstar is that stupid, then they should allow to get involved their their next game GTA 6 and see the backlash. 

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

How many prominent video games have Grove Street Games successfully developed that they get offered to make the GTA trilogy? 

They predominately develop for mobile devices so don't worry, they won't be anywhere near the GTA 6 development. They previously worked on the mobile ports for the classic GTA games which is why I believe they got the job for the console version of the remaster.

3 hours ago, Darth said:

They predominately develop for mobile devices so don't worry, they won't be anywhere near the GTA 6 development. They previously worked on the mobile ports for the classic GTA games which is why I believe they got the job for the console version of the remaster.

Even in the mobile phone where I've played GTA series, it looks decent there and enticing even if the gameplay isn't like superb when comparing it to console type. 

3 hours ago, Darth said:

It's better they stay in their lane and never get anywhere near the making of GTA 6, otherwise all hell is going to break lose. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Even if it's waiting for the next 20 years before witnessing the creation of GTA 6, I wouldn't be perturbed with such xD. 

I would be too old to still give a fuck about the game in the next 20 years. I'm 39 years now and add 20 more that's almost 60 years. Let my kids worry about it by then. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I would be too old to still give a fuck about the game in the next 20 years. I'm 39 years now and add 20 more that's almost 60 years. Let my kids worry about it by then. 

No, they should wait a lot longer till I start walking with walking stick before they get to complete the making of the game... Absolutely madness I would say. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

xD, that's simply hilarious man. Don't worry nothing gonna happen to you, you'll definitely enjoy it with your children. 59 or 60 years is still young to continue gaming.