Register Now
Zro

GTA 6 Release Date ???

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's going to be like 2 years before it's developed, completed and released. I'm not sure that's going to be feasible. It should take at least 3 according to your analysis. 

Rockstar works on their games for years and years. They would have been working on some parts of the new GTA for a long while now especially since RDR2 came out in 2018. They haven't done much for RDR2 either so I would presume most of their team would have been working on other games (like GTA 6)

6 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

We don't have an official date for the release but they've confirmed that it's in development. Yay I suppose? Seriously, we kind of figured that much already...

Provided it is still on beta, which is on progress, I don't have any issues about it's later release. Even if Rockstar delays it until late this year, it doesn't matter though. 

16 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Provided it is still on beta, which is on progress, I don't have any issues about it's later release. Even if Rockstar delays it until late this year, it doesn't matter though. 

Grand Theft Auto 6 is far from release - they have just begun the development process in recent months.

16 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Grand Theft Auto 6 is far from release - they have just begun the development process in recent months.

That's cool the work is in progress. I know it wouldn't be something easy to achieve within short duration of time. 

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

We don't have an official date for the release but they've confirmed that it's in development. Yay I suppose? Seriously, we kind of figured that much already...

Yeah it's something we all already know sort of but just waiting for them to admit it publicly which they have done. 

20 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I don't think that's the case, to be honest. The recent blog post was just a way for them to announce to users that GTA 6 was in the works. It wasn't a message about them just starting development on GTA 6. Considering they haven't worked on much since the release of RDR2 in 2018, it's fair to say they would have started on GTA 6 a few years ago, maybe even earlier.

7 minutes ago, Darth said:

I don't think that's the case, to be honest. The recent blog post was just a way for them to announce to users that GTA 6 was in the works. It wasn't a message about them just starting development on GTA 6. Considering they haven't worked on much since the release of RDR2 in 2018, it's fair to say they would have started on GTA 6 a few years ago, maybe even earlier.

With the constant stream of content for GTA online and income they get from it, I'm inclined to disagree. GTA 6 will most likely come out around the 2024-2025 period as Rockstar doesn't feel the need to rush it.

14 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

With the constant stream of content for GTA online and income they get from it, I'm inclined to disagree. GTA 6 will most likely come out around the 2024-2025 period as Rockstar doesn't feel the need to rush it.

It's honestly not that long away. I could totally see them dropping the game in the next 3-4 years. May sound like a long time, but honestly that sounds about right to me. 

31 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

It's honestly not that long away. I could totally see them dropping the game in the next 3-4 years. May sound like a long time, but honestly that sounds about right to me. 

I agree -  I do see it coming out in 2025. I mean we're almost midday through February already so time really flies.