Register Now
Zro

GTA 6 Release Date ???

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

You even have a lot to play for. I believe that you're yet to start out playing GTA 5 right? If so, that at least should be your plan now. 

I've played that one, but not much since I got no new gen console. I play that one either on my friend's place or I got to a video game centre and play it. 

I just hope they put a poster in the box for their next game. I was kinda dissapointed they didn't give us a post in the newer games. GTA IV and V only came with the maps. I wanted the posters like GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas put in the box. But GTA IV and V didn't do that. I hope with VI they do make that a reality again. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I've played that one, but not much since I got no new gen console. I play that one either on my friend's place or I got to a video game centre and play it. 

You can't really depend on having to go to video game's house to play and complete GTA 5. It's definitely not going to be an easy task. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

You can't really depend on having to go to video game's house to play and complete GTA 5. It's definitely not going to be an easy task. 

That's why I am working tirelessly to see if I can save up to the amount of money I need on order to secure gaming PC to enjoy marvelous and recently made video games. 

28 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's why I am working tirelessly to see if I can save up to the amount of money I need on order to secure gaming PC to enjoy marvelous and recently made video games. 

Yeah, the sooner that you do that, the better for you when it comes to bettering of your video gaming experience. 

On 2/22/2022 at 9:16 PM, Kane99 said:

I just hope they put a poster in the box for their next game. I was kinda dissapointed they didn't give us a post in the newer games. GTA IV and V only came with the maps. I wanted the posters like GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas put in the box. But GTA IV and V didn't do that. I hope with VI they do make that a reality again. 

We can only keep our fingers crossed and hope we get it in their next release of GTA VI. It can be suggested to them. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I don't see any reason why we'll be hoping it expecting to see latest GTA version, when trilogy that disappointed never lasted a year thou. Rockstar will likely take some time rearrange themselves before planing GTA 6. 

They would take at least a maximum of 2 to 3 years and the game would me out since they have already started working on the game. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

They would take at least a maximum of 2 to 3 years and the game would me out since they have already started working on the game. 

2 to 3 more years of wait for the release of GTA 6 is definitely something that's worth it. I'm happy to wait for it. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

2 to 3 more years of wait for the release of GTA 6 is definitely something that's worth it. I'm happy to wait for it. 

Let's wait, their is no harm in waiting xD. But I wouldn't wait until dai kingdom comes for a game that has taking enough time to come Live. 

On 2/24/2022 at 2:09 AM, Heatman said:

We can only keep our fingers crossed and hope we get it in their next release of GTA VI. It can be suggested to them. 

I'm sure many have asked them to include a poster, but I'm doubting they will. I got my GTA V poster when I pre-ordered the game, it wasn't even in the box. I'm suspecting that they will do the same for VI. I mean, RDR2 didn't come with a poster either from what I heard, so that's kinda disappointing. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I'm sure many have asked them to include a poster, but I'm doubting they will. I got my GTA V poster when I pre-ordered the game, it wasn't even in the box. I'm suspecting that they will do the same for VI. I mean, RDR2 didn't come with a poster either from what I heard, so that's kinda disappointing. 

How's your experience with your first evert pre order of games? Was it GTA 5 that's your first game on pre order? 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

Pre-order is just like staking a contract which you never laid claims on and hoping it gets into existence and becomes something fruitful for you. I never staked or pre-ordered before, I prefer waiting for the game official release. 

Most people who got The Last Of Us Part II on Pre order did enjoyed the purchase because it was worth every penny.