Register Now
Zro

GTA 6 Release Date ???

58 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

In the next 20 years I'll be around 39 to 40 years old. I can still wait till then, but I know, GTA 6 release wouldn't take up to that. 

For younger gamers like yourself, it's not a big deal to wait that long for the game but same can't be said for older guys. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

In the next 20 years I'll be around 39 to 40 years old. I can still wait till then, but I know, GTA 6 release wouldn't take up to that. 

Yeah, it's something that likely to happen with some gamers as it's not going to matter to them whenever the game gets released. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's something that likely to happen with some gamers as it's not going to matter to them whenever the game gets released. 

Yeah, provided their is life, good health it doesn't matter at all. We'll simply wait for any moment for the game release date. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, provided their is life, good health it doesn't matter at all. We'll simply wait for any moment for the game release date. 

Well, I'm definitely not going to be interested in waiting for the next GTA 6 probably for the next 20 years. It's not feasible no matter what anyone says. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, I'm definitely not going to be interested in waiting for the next GTA 6 probably for the next 20 years. It's not feasible no matter what anyone says. 

It's all just speculation from here till the actual date of the game is announced. But I'm not sure if any have stayed 20 years before it's released. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It's all just speculation from here till the actual date of the game is announced. But I'm not sure if any have stayed 20 years before it's released. 

Seriously, I don't really think so either. It's why I find the 20 years speculation as a complete rubbish in my eyes. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, I don't really think so either. It's why I find the 20 years speculation as a complete rubbish in my eyes. 

At least 2 to 4 years is even too long for them to work out the game. They have other games they have abandoned for too long. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It was simply a suggestion and a way to crack fun, it wouldn't get to such duration. If that's the case, the company behind it's development wouldn't have announced it's imminent release. 

Yeah, it's something that I equally understand as well. Although, there is no way it's coming out immediately it's announced to be in development. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's something that I equally understand as well. Although, there is no way it's coming out immediately it's announced to be in development. 

Correct, I believe they're working massively on the game's development. Let's keep waiting and hoping they finish it faster. 

On 2/19/2022 at 9:49 PM, Boblee said:

I know it wouldn't stay they long, I just wanted to see how everyone here reacts to that xD. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

I know it wouldn't stay they long, I just wanted to see how everyone here reacts to that xD. 

You're happy getting some of us agitated eeh 😂... I'm going to have your leg shot when you least expect it. 

29 minutes ago, Heatman said:

You're happy getting some of us agitated eeh 😂... I'm going to have your leg shot when you least expect it. 

xD, it's just a little way to poke fun buddy. Even you, you know it wouldn't stay that long before coming into play. Let's keep hoping it comes out quicker.  

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I don't even bother myself if GTA 6 comes out now or in the next few years. Provided that I am having fun playing others I am okay too. 

You even have a lot to play for. I believe that you're yet to start out playing GTA 5 right? If so, that at least should be your plan now.