Register Now
Kane99

Will there ever be a PS2 Classic?

On 7/31/2021 at 5:10 AM, Demon_skeith said:

pretty sure all if not most people did upgrade to PS2, given its massive sales. 

I actually know someone who didn't get to upgrade to Playstation 2 for the reason that he's kind of old school. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

This days are simply the era of remastered video games. Sony might think about it, remastering most of their retro game consoles and PS2 console might be remastered. 

Remastered video games of the original games is something that a lot of gamers really care about because of how it's done. 

On 10/14/2021 at 7:19 AM, Heatman said:

Remastered video games of the original games is something that a lot of gamers really care about because of how it's done. 

Yes, I do care about it too. Because it brings the enthusiasm of having some things fixed on the game. Like, bug and glitch fixing, improved gameplay and other upgraded features. 

On 10/15/2021 at 3:07 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, I do care about it too. Because it brings the enthusiasm of having some things fixed on the game. Like, bug and glitch fixing, improved gameplay and other upgraded features. 

Remastered video games are a revelation that games can be made better because it's an improvement on what's been already made. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Remastered video games are a revelation that games can be made better because it's an improvement on what's been already made. 

That's truly an improvement around the previous edition, to make it modernized and user-friendly to the gamers that love the game.  

Edited by Head_Hunter

On 11/23/2021 at 6:20 AM, Syntax said:

If there was, I would buy it in a heartbeat. I think honestly a majority of people would buy it since it would be somewhat cheap to make, and offer a ton of nostalgia to everyone who grew up on that console. 

I think that Sony have made something similar in PS2 Classic mini to cover up for that. 

https://fantendo.fandom.com/wiki/PS2_Classic_Mini

On 10/14/2021 at 3:24 AM, Head_Hunter said:

This days are simply the era of remastered video games. Sony might think about it, remastering most of their retro game consoles and PS2 console might be remastered. 

We are waiting and hoping that this will come to pass even though when I know that it is going to take time since they are more focused on making Ps5 available for the people. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

For some reasons, we are supposed to be talking about Sony and their making of PS 2 classic but we are now on PS5 😂

Is their any need if going retrospect? I don't see  enough reasons buddy fir Sony to go back making PS2 classic remake. 

19 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

We are waiting and hoping that this will come to pass even though when I know that it is going to take time since they are more focused on making Ps5 available for the people. 

Such is possible especially when they're still finding it difficult making more releases for PS5 console.