Register Now
Kane99

The Postal series

Has anyone here played the Postal series? It's one of those games that seems to have a 50/50 following, where some love it, and others hate it. I only played the first Postal game briefly, but I thought it was campy fun. Does anyone here get into the series? I heard a sequel came out a year ago, but I haven't tried that one either. Looked a lot of fun from what I did see through. 😄 

4 hours ago, skyfire said:

I don't know how come but I missed this series for some reason. Is it worth playing the older version of the games using emulator?

I got the original Postal on PC and it just runs through Steam, it doesn't need an emulator.

On 10/11/2020 at 10:13 PM, The Blackangel said:

I played the first two quite a bit, but haven’t for several years now. They were good, but not quite to the level I was expecting. So much hype and negative press, so I thought they would be awesome. But they really cut corners with the supposed “brutality”.

I think the intention with those games was to be random, weird and offensive. Once it got press, it blew up. Otherwise I don't think this game would have made it very far. I think they actually used the negative press in their reviews as well, but I may be thinking of a different game. If they did, it's smart on their part.