Register Now
killamch89

Games That You Absolutely Despise

I've been through my share of despicable games (Star Wars Battlefront) but there's one series I can't stand. I have despised Spyro since I first played it on the original PlayStation and until this day, you can't get me to play any Spyro games - even if you were paying me $5bn to play it for a couple of seconds, I have standards and I'd never stoop so low. What about you? What game/s do you absolutely despise and why?

In my opinion it has to be Fornite. It’s practically a rip-off game that was made to try to steer attention away from the more famous multiplayer games like Call of Duty,For Honor,Battlefield and Halo which is probably the most famous and iconic game series that was ever produced in human history. It’s a waste of time,cheap graphics, and a senseless way to throw cash down the drain.

On 11/27/2020 at 9:22 AM, Empire said:

In my opinion it has to be Fornite. It’s practically a rip-off game that was made to try to steer attention away from the more famous multiplayer games like Call of Duty,For Honor,Battlefield and Halo which is probably the most famous and iconic game series that was ever produced in human history. It’s a waste of time,cheap graphics, and a senseless way to throw cash down the drain.

I agree that these battle royale games are absolutely garbage but nothing tops Spyro for me. He has to be the most goofy, powerless dragon I've ever seen in any form of media. 

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

DKC and any variation of Tetris. I can't stand either, but Tetris is the worst abomination in the history of entertainment. It is nuclear shit out of the bowels of Hell that would make the Devil say "Fuck that!" within seconds of even seeing it.

Tetris isn't that bad - I've seen way worse...like Spyro.