Register Now
StaceyPowers

What combat styles are you consistently worst at?

I suck at using side weapons and grenades or potions; bombs. I like to save things for a big battle unrealizing my scrap was when I should have annihilated them using bombs. And further down the line I realize I could of had fun using the big stuff because there is plenty supply of it. Older games you found a nuke and cradled that fucker till the final boss. I'm mixed up in the 80's games and the 2020 games. 

I am extremely bad at the melee and the burst and attack type characters. This is one reason I avoid tank, fighters. I mostly play the ADC(marksman) and mage. Most of the time mage is what I like if they have certain range to attack away from the enemy. 

When it comes to playing CSGO and using the big sniper weapons that when I'm really bad, how can you aim and shot and kill in less than a secound and just doing it so damn fast. then trying to aim and kill when they are moving 600kms at one time. 

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I absolute suck at being a full healer - I'll get bored and want to fight too and because of that, the whole team suffers. It varies from game to game really, In some I'm way better with magic and in others I'm a beast at physical combat.

I was forced to be a full healer class once because before I got class, every guild in the game banned me except the priests who couldn't ban anyone. So, I had to become a priest and do the healing thing.

19 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

I was forced to be a full healer class once because before I got class, every guild in the game banned me except the priests who couldn't ban anyone. So, I had to become a priest and do the healing thing.

That's bullshit. Did they just not like you, or had you been pulling some shady shit?

On 12/9/2020 at 1:57 PM, StaceyPowers said:

In my opinion, A great healer is the second most important class in a raiding party next to a tank. Anyone else in a raiding party can fall but if any one of those 2 go, it's usually game over. The only time I can remember beating a high level dungeon in Eden Eternal as a tank with my whole party wiped half way through, running out of healing items just before the healer died. I'm how I managed to pull that off because when I had to fight two bosses at once and some minions. I think I might call that my greatest accomplishment in gaming. After that, for weeks, every time I logged on, I was getting all kinds of random dungeon request because every one on the server knew about it.

3 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

In my opinion, A great healer is the second most important class in a raiding party next to a tank. Anyone else in a raiding party can fall but if any one of those 2 go, it's usually game over. The only time I can remember beating a high level dungeon in Eden Eternal as a tank with my whole party wiped half way through, running out of healing items just before the healer died. I'm how I managed to pull that off because when I had to fight two bosses at once and some minions. I think I might call that my greatest accomplishment in gaming. After that, for weeks, every time I logged on, I was getting all kinds of random dungeon request because every one on the server knew about it.

Epic story! You make me wish I could have witnessed it!

2 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

Epic story! You make me wish I could have witnessed it!

After I was finished, I was like "Did I really just do that?" One of the raid members - the healer one of my guild mates and recorded the whole thing and posted it on our Facebook page. They used me as promotion material 😹 for recruiting new members. I kept getting challenged to PvP matches and every one lost to me. I think at that point I realized I really was an OP tank.

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

After I was finished, I was like "Did I really just do that?" One of the raid members - the healer one of my guild mates and recorded the whole thing and posted it on our Facebook page. They used me as promotion material 😹 for recruiting new members. I kept getting challenged to PvP matches and every one lost to me. I think at that point I realized I really was an OP tank.

The first time I ever logged in to WoW, I had been on less than literally 10 seconds, some level 52 asshole tried to challenge me to a duel. Hello? 10 fucking seconds here. That was the beginning of my hatred of online gaming.

6 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

The first time I ever logged in to WoW, I had been on less than literally 10 seconds, some level 52 asshole tried to challenge me to a duel. Hello? 10 fucking seconds here. That was the beginning of my hatred of online gaming.

It's one of those things you expect to happen. Normally, what I would do is hang around the lower levels to look out for any bullies and I'd run them away and sometimes help out lower levels with dungeons if I'm allowed to.