Register Now
killamch89

Negative Effects Of Gaming

We all know that gaming helps with things like coordination skills along with problem-solving and helps us to take our minds of our issues in real life. However, as with everything in life, there's always a downside to gaming. What do you think are the negative effects of gaming and tell us how they could be minimized or completely resolved?

Stress levels. I know this isn’t everyone, but it is a large number of gamers. Trying to obtain something, and repeatedly failing at whatever part in obtaining said desire. Anger and frustration starts to rise, thus inducing an elevated stress level. I know I have a major problem with video game rage. It’s part of the reason I stick to one player game mostly, and have entirely quit playing other games. Because I’m often just not a good choice as a gaming partner.

Video games can negatively affect the brain, memory, and vision. They can cause stress, anxiety, and even isolation if the addiction gets severe enough. Video games can even kill brain cells and interrupt a person's sleep. How do video games affect the brain? You tell me LOL

One time there was a man named Andrew. Andrew was a respectable member of society. However one day Andrew played a popular video game named ''Animal Crossing.'' 2 weeks went by and no one, not even himself, knew what he had become. Until one day he saw a minority walking down the street, and the kill-switch within his brain activated. Andrew shot the minority and later died in a shootout with police. If anyone had known, Andrew could've been saved.

Video Games. Not even once

4 hours ago, Empire said:

One time there was a man named Andrew. Andrew was a respectable member of society. However one day Andrew played a popular video game named ''Animal Crossing.'' 2 weeks went by and no one, not even himself, knew what he had become. Until one day he saw a minority walking down the street, and the kill-switch within his brain activated. Andrew shot the minority and later died in a shootout with police. If anyone had known, Andrew could've been saved.

Really "animal crossing"?  :D

I mean come on. there are plenty of violent and hatred games out there but he become with animal crossing? lol

6 hours ago, Empire said:

Video games can negatively affect the brain, memory, and vision. They can cause stress, anxiety, and even isolation if the addiction gets severe enough. Video games can even kill brain cells and interrupt a person's sleep. How do video games affect the brain? You tell me LOL

Sure constant gaming can have a negative impact on your overall health. Just like any addiction. 

As for this Animal Crossing story, do you have proof of that, or are you just trolling us? And even so, that really isn't proof, it's just anecdotal.

5 hours ago, skyfire said:

Really "animal crossing"?  😄

I mean come on. there are plenty of violent and hatred games out there but he become with animal crossing? lol

Just how the guy was, I mean got no proof as it's just a story that I heard myself and well any games can make anyone crazy and flip out. I'm just flipped out from hear that story myself as how can you be like that after playing animal crossing LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If it was true, it's not funny then  😞 

On 12/9/2020 at 6:51 AM, Empire said:

My sides!:classic_laugh: Animal Crossing?! How does Animal Crossing induce rage in an individual? If you said Fifa, totally understandable as I've seen some of best rage moments when people are losing on Fifa.

On 12/10/2020 at 3:31 AM, Empire said:

Just how the guy was, I mean got no proof as it's just a story that I heard myself and well any games can make anyone crazy and flip out. I'm just flipped out from hear that story myself as how can you be like that after playing animal crossing LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If it was true, it's not funny then  😞 

It is indeed not funny if it is true. but for me it sounds like made up. I mean come on, mario, animal crossing leading to rage? 

17 hours ago, skyfire said:

It is indeed not funny if it is true. but for me it sounds like made up. I mean come on, mario, animal crossing leading to rage? 

My sentiments exactly.

9 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Sometimes the dumbest shit is rage inducing.

Animal Crossing inciting rage is like saying watching Blues Clues incites rage ( actually that grown ass man acting like a complete retard does get the blood boiling...). Okay, you might have a point there 😹