Register Now
Kane99

Do you ever import games from other countries?

I think only issue would be for most likely TV which are region specific designed. America does not follow EU and asian standards on color TV for that even china has to make different specifications and the models. 

I have a few imported games myself! I bought Rockman 8 for the Sega Saturn from a Japanese seller on Ebay. It's much cheaper to get Japanese Saturn imports since the US games are so expensive. I also have a subscription to Retro Game Treasure and I get a import in every single box. I've got a few different Super Famicom games now like Super Donkey Kong 2 (Donkey Kong Country 2), Puyo-Puyo and a few Dragon Quest games too. I also have a few different GBA/GB games that are Japanese which is great since they're not region locked. (I have a action replay to play imports on my Saturn, and a cartridge converter to play Super Famicom games. I still need to mod my PS2 to play Japanese games, likewise with my Gamecube...)

On 4/19/2024 at 12:07 PM, Ravenfreak said:

I have a few imported games myself! I bought Rockman 8 for the Sega Saturn from a Japanese seller on Ebay. It's much cheaper to get Japanese Saturn imports since the US games are so expensive. I also have a subscription to Retro Game Treasure and I get a import in every single box. I've got a few different Super Famicom games now like Super Donkey Kong 2 (Donkey Kong Country 2), Puyo-Puyo and a few Dragon Quest games too. I also have a few different GBA/GB games that are Japanese which is great since they're not region locked. (I have a action replay to play imports on my Saturn, and a cartridge converter to play Super Famicom games. I still need to mod my PS2 to play Japanese games, likewise with my Gamecube...)

It's mainly Japanese games as well for the GBA like some Zoids ones. My bro used to get them when he travelled there and bring them for me. It was a challenge navigating some of them but I enjoyed most of them nonetheless.