Register Now
Steerminator

Games I am (and have been for months now) waiting for and looking forward to

24 minutes ago, Boblee said:

A great friend of mine talked about S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chernobyl which is scheduled to come out this year around December. Does anyone have anything on the game? 

I'm not very familiar with S.T.A.L.K.E.R but Google is God!  Pay it homage with traffic for it's add revenue and you shall be handsomely rewarded with the answers you seek.....

So it's exclusive to XBox Series X/S and Windows PC, fourth game in the franchise and it's scheduled for release in December 2022.  Which means, given recent gaming release trends, we can say for certain it's coming out next March!

It looks fine I guess, reminds me of Metro but not being familiar with the series I've not much to say.

Edited by Crazycrab

Just now, Crazycrab said:

I'm not very familiar with S.T.A.L.K.E.R but Google is God!  Pay it homage with traffic for it's add revenue and you shall be handsomely rewarded with the answers you seek.....

So it's exclusive to XBox Series X/S and Windows PC, fourth game in the franchise and it's scheduled for release in December 2022.  Which means, given recent gaming release trends, we can say for certain it ain't coming out in December 2022!

Yeah, the timing is off for it to be successfully released in December 2022. I might have an Xbox console by the time it's released, so I might play it eventually or better still I play on my PC. 

15 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

So it's exclusive to XBox Series X/S and Windows PC, fourth game in the franchise and it's scheduled for release in December 2022.  Which means, given recent gaming release trends, we can say for certain it's coming out next March!

It looks fine I guess, reminds me of Metro but not being familiar with the series I've not much to say.

The game S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chernobyl  looks very intriguing from the trailer and if they happen to develop it well, it's definitely going to be a good hit. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

The game S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chernobyl  looks very intriguing from the trailer and if they happen to develop it well, it's definitely going to be a good hit. 

There was a movie that I watched some years ago that it's name is something related to Chernobyl, I think it's going to be something similar to the game. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

There was a movie that I watched some years ago that it's name is something related to Chernobyl, I think it's going to be something similar to the game. 

I think that I saw the movie on Netflix but I never really cared about watching it or anything. 

4 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Stalker 2 looks pretty dope.  Never played the first game. Should I play that first or play this instead when it comes out?

Yeah, it's an absolute blaster in my opinion. 

16 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Stalker 2 looks pretty dope.  Never played the first game. Should I play that first or play this instead when it comes out?

Well, I think that it doesn't really matter that much. You can play out any of them that you want. It's not like playing the first would affect your playing the second. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, I think that it doesn't really matter that much. You can play out any of them that you want. It's not like playing the first would affect your playing the second. 

Exactly, just like it doesn't matter when you get to play GTA games in any sequence of your choice. You will definitely understand the game. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, just like it doesn't matter when you get to play GTA games in any sequence of your choice. You will definitely understand the game. 

It's why video games are developed and made in their different unique ways that sets them apart from ordinary movie videos. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's why video games are developed and made in their different unique ways that sets them apart from ordinary movie videos. 

Yeah, that's relatively the case with such games. I do have a high anticipation on the development and release of GTA 6, GT 7 and Day Light 2. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's relatively the case with such games. I do have a high anticipation on the development and release of GTA 6, GT 7 and Day Light 2. 

I know very well that GTA 6 is very far from coming out now, so I'm focusing on Gran Turismo 7 and Day Light 2.

I've been waiting years for a new STALKER game.The vibe is there.When GSC, the maker of STALKER games closed years ago,some devs went to 4A games and made the Metro series.I've played em all but it's still not STALKER.I know it sounds vague and maybe pretentious but atmosphere in these games is remarkable.And there are three other games besides the new one coming out.Shadow of Chernobyl,Clear sky,and the most recent one I can't remember right now.

Some people say the mods are great,but I've played a few of them and simply preferred the originals.And yeah,I'd get the cheapest STALKER through Steam and see if you like it. You'd only be out a few bucks and it would be worth the risk.(I'm generous with your money) LOL I think the most expensive one is 20 bux.