Register Now
Patrik

Little Nightmares

Did anyone play this game yet? according to some gameplays, it looks pretty much like Limbo/Inside (if anyone is familiar with the games), literally same playing style (still like it), is it worth spending the time on ?

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

I played the first and the second game is out now this year. I think second game is even more matured in graphics, not sure about the gameplay experience and plot as of yet. 

i got the game yesterday, it's based on Unreal Engine 4 but somehow does good in terms of performance :o, and i can tell you, it's a lot of fun to play!

I think it's going to be free on Epic if not has already been free, I need tocheck at some point. But I do not or played the game as of yet. LIttle Nightmares two has been out for some time and as good reviews 😉 

Anyone else got little nightmares two? 

20 hours ago, Patrik said:

i got the game yesterday, it's based on Unreal Engine 4 but somehow does good in terms of performance :o, and i can tell you, it's a lot of fun to play!

Unreal ain't bad. It works lot better than Unity and the cry when you're seeing the 2D isometric platformer games like little nightmares. 

50 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Unreal ain't bad. It works lot better than Unity and the cry when you're seeing the 2D isometric platformer games like little nightmares. 

The game isn't really pure 2D if you think about it, as it has camera rotating feature and you can move in 3 dimensions 😛

On 3/11/2021 at 1:09 PM, Patrik said:

The game isn't really pure 2D if you think about it, as it has camera rotating feature and you can move in 3 dimensions 😛

Yeah it's isometric 2D which is in between the 3D and 2D also it has pretty much retained the platformer feel to it. 

On 3/12/2021 at 10:21 AM, skyfire said:

Yeah it's isometric 2D which is in between the 3D and 2D also it has pretty much retained the platformer feel to it. 

That sounds awesome to be honest. I've checked the game out as well and it seems really fun to play - I'll give it a go in the near future.

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

The title of this game is Intriguing and I am surprised I haven't heard anything about it up untill this very moment.

I like that's it a survival horror game and I would check it out as soon as I can.

I wouldnt call it a survivor game though, survival games usually include certain elements on their gameplay like crafting and health or stamina meters.

Little nightmares has none of that, its a platformer horror game.