Register Now
Patrik

Little Nightmares

16 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I wouldnt call it a survivor game though, survival games usually include certain elements on their gameplay like crafting and health or stamina meters.

Little nightmares has none of that, its a platformer horror game.

Thanks for the clarification.

I already watched a review video of the game on YouTube and it quite interesting, though I Don't plan on purchasing it yet.

On 8/17/2022 at 1:13 AM, Clasher said:

Thanks for the clarification.

I already watched a review video of the game on YouTube and it quite interesting, though I Don't plan on purchasing it yet.

I cant say its really worth your money, I mean its a really short game but I have see it free a couple of times on PC and its dirt cheap at Playstation like 5 dlls or less. I got it "free" as part of the monthly ps plus games

On 3/8/2021 at 11:29 AM, Patrik said:

Did anyone play this game yet? according to some gameplays, it looks pretty much like Limbo/Inside (if anyone is familiar with the games), literally same playing style (still like it), is it worth spending the time on ?

I'm yet to get the game. I was discussing with a work colleague who is a close friend of mine and he was interested in buying the game. 

I decided to hold out a little more on it and see what he says after playing it first. If it's good from him, then I'd get it for myself. 

Never, that's the first time I'm hearing about this game, and their is no way I can get started immediately, I need to watch it's trailer ask people around me who are gamers too, if they've played it. It will give me option to go or not to go for it based on various reviews I get from the game. 

On 8/21/2022 at 4:14 PM, Justin11 said:

Never, that's the first time I'm hearing about this game, and their is no way I can get started immediately, I need to watch it's trailer ask people around me who are gamers too, if they've played it. It will give me option to go or not to go for it based on various reviews I get from the game. 

Hey dude first I want to say that what Im about say will sound rude and I apologize to the mods but I just wanted to get it out my chest for a while.

I have a hard time believing you. You just said that this is the first time you heard of little nightmares, yet the game was a ps plus freebie not to long ago and the game was all over the menu feed on our ps4 consoles, thats like the first page that you get when you turn on your ps4 so there is no way you missed that.

The only way to miss something like that is if you dont have a ps4, and you claim that you do, that a friend just gave a ps4 with a whole bunch of games for free.

So that makes me think that you dont own a ps4 as you claim.

12 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Hey dude first I want to say that what Im about say will sound rude and I apologize to the mods but I just wanted to get it out my chest for a while.

I have a hard time believing you. You just said that this is the first time you heard of little nightmares, yet the game was a ps plus freebie not to long ago and the game was all over the menu feed on our ps4 consoles, thats like the first page that you get when you turn on your ps4 so there is no way you missed that.

The only way to miss something like that is if you dont have a ps4, and you claim that you do, that a friend just gave a ps4 with a whole bunch of games for free.

So that makes me think that you dont own a ps4 as you claim.

I own a PS4, and the only reason I was aware of Little Nightmares being a PS+ game was because I update the PS+ into thread. If I didn't do that every month, it would probably have escaped my attention as well as I've mostly been gaming on PC recently. Even I would probably have to check that thread to tell you what was on PS+ right now. You said what you said, and I don't think it justified, but  @Justin11 agrees well just let it be and move on, but try not to jump to conclusions.

Inside came out on gamepass recently, and i kinda view those games in a similar fashion. I may download Inside to finally give it a go. Wonder if Little Nightmares is on gamepass or will ever be added to gamepass. I would like to finally play the game, but I don't know if I want to pay for it. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

Inside came out on gamepass recently, and i kinda view those games in a similar fashion. I may download Inside to finally give it a go. Wonder if Little Nightmares is on gamepass or will ever be added to gamepass. I would like to finally play the game, but I don't know if I want to pay for it. 

The first Little Nightmares was free on Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass Ultimate Subscribers in January 2021. Little Nightmares 2 isn't available on Xbox Game Pass for now but there's a good chance that it's going to follow the same path as the first Little Nightmares.