Register Now
Gio

Mario Party

I loved playing the first three games of the Mario Party franchise, because even on Nintendo 64, they were honestly so much fun that would keep you busy for hours. It seemed that with each game at least for the first three, the mini games became increasingly better, and then you found well over 50 games in Mario Party 3, which seemed to be my most commonly played game of the three I had.

I loved playing Mario Party for the Wii! The first time my friends introduced me to the game we played for hours and had so many laughs. The mini-games were just so good. Kind of missing those days right now!

I honestly never got chance to play any of the Mario Party games when I was younger mainly due to funds and parents and such not being able to always get many games for us. Mario Party is something though that I have seen many streamers play and it does look like a ton of fun to be honest especially if you get the family together and play together it could be a real good time. I am actually eager to try a Mario Party game myself being that I never actually played one. The Nintendo Switch may be the first place I try this game.