Register Now
lludawg

Is it worth gathering friends for Among Us?

I remember my college days. When our friends gathered together in the weekends, and start our own little competition on FIFA and counter strike. We used to join all together in a LAN network and play against each other. And the winner would get a treat by the others.😁 Nostalgic moment for me. 😊

On 5/13/2021 at 4:20 PM, Shagger said:

Any multilayer game is better with friends and it need not be hard to organise. Forums, social media and expecially Discord make both organising playing these types of game together and communicating with each other during the game fairly straight forward. 

Discord is the best for me to hooked up with lots of gaming friends. I think it's the best platform where gamers meet up and help one another out. 

On 7/6/2021 at 12:37 AM, Shole said:

Among Us with friends is too much fun, it's too fun to play and it gets even funnier if you get drunk XD

Exactly - the drinking habit that comes mixed up with playing video games makes it very explosive. 

It's definitely a game that is a lot better with people you know and can chat with (outside of the game). So if you ever get a chance to, definitely try it out with a group of your friends. It can be a lot more tactical as well since with random lobbies, people just vote for the first person that gets accused of being the imposter.

On 10/15/2021 at 5:40 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I've played couple of games together with friends especially soccer, I'll simply say, the feeling is always great. Played couple of games too with family members in love with video games like I do. 

Yeah - FIFA games is the highest that I can remember having played with at least a minimum of 10 person's in the same house at once playing turn by turn. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - FIFA games is the highest that I can remember having played with at least a minimum of 10 person's in the same house at once playing turn by turn. 

I believe the house you guys stayed in to play isn't congested? Because ten people is much to crowd over a single room or apartment. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I believe the house you guys stayed in to play isn't congested? Because ten people is much to crowd over a single room or apartment. 

It was a very big apartment. It can house at least 10 to 15 people at once in the living room where my game was set up. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

It was a very big apartment. It can house at least 10 to 15 people at once in the living room where my game was set up. 

That's a big one, it is no longer a room, it's simply a hall or game villa, since it can carry such number of gamers without congestion. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's a big one, it is no longer a room, it's simply a hall or game villa, since it can carry such number of gamers without congestion. 

It's a living room with a dining room in one place. So, it's more like two big room in one. Containing that number of people at once waiting for their turn to play games isn't a problem. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's a living room with a dining room in one place. So, it's more like two big room in one. Containing that number of people at once waiting for their turn to play games isn't a problem. 

I understand now, the dining in the apartment serves well too, to contain the other numbers. And it makes it comfortable for anyone there to play and relax.