Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you or have you ever wagered on esports?

I wouldn't gamble on any sport, it's such a predatory business.  As far as I'm concerned if you feel the need to place a wager on a team in order to get invested, then it's clear you have little to no actual passion for the sport in the first place.

I'd maybe play a game of poker with some friends but that's a far my gambling goes.

Wasn't always the case when they first started but they bing in sports betting into a game that's already had sports. I never bet in reallife and so I never bet into Esports. I do not even follow any sports.

On 5/20/2021 at 5:31 AM, Empire said:

Wasn't always the case when they first started but they bing in sports betting into a game that's already had sports. I never bet in reallife and so I never bet into Esports. I do not even follow any sports.

I don't either because I've seen first hand how some people put their rent money in hopes of making a profit only to lose it all and then proceed to beg for a "loan" to try again. Ultimately, it's just not a viable or stable hobby I'd be willing to take up.

On 5/20/2021 at 1:31 AM, StaceyPowers said:

Is esports betting something you have tried?

Yes I do bet in some eSports. Normally I bet only on football games, but sometimes the gambling broker provides huge bonuses, which we can only use on eSports.

Last time I had bet on CS global offensive and FIFA penalty shootout. 😊

Edited by Razor1911

40 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Yes I do bet in some eSports. Normally I bet only on football games, but sometimes the gambling broker provides huge bonuses, which we can only use on eSports.

Last time I had bet on CS global offensive and FIFA penalty shootout. 😊

It's very common thing to bet on football games. I can remember doing it on more than one occasion with my guys playing PES.