Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you lose fights because you press the wrong button?

it happens to me a lot when playing online, especially that there are servers sided commands and you have to behave real quick or else you will die, but when trying to type those commands correctly, you make mistakes and die xd

On 5/27/2021 at 3:15 PM, Patrik said:

it happens to me a lot when playing online, especially that there are servers sided commands and you have to behave real quick or else you will die, but when trying to type those commands correctly, you make mistakes and die xd

What I don't like is when you press the wrong buttons due to lag on online sessions and it screws you over. It really gets underneath my skin...

26 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

What I don't like is when you press the wrong buttons due to lag on online sessions and it screws you over. It really gets underneath my skin...

dying coz of lag in online games is a whole other topic xD

Indeed it does happen to me allot, it's a pain in the butt when you are busy and dealing with what ever the matters are and then you get pooped. Like in GTA when you are shotting and holding the gun and your weapons change on you 😞 With my mouse I have 8 numbers left side keys that's linked and when you using your mouse real fast my thumb at times hold to tight and hit one of the keys on the mouse and it chnages ingame.

On 5/29/2021 at 8:13 AM, Empire said:

Indeed it does happen to me allot, it's a pain in the butt when you are busy and dealing with what ever the matters are and then you get pooped. Like in GTA when you are shotting and holding the gun and your weapons change on you 😞 With my mouse I have 8 numbers left side keys that's linked and when you using your mouse real fast my thumb at times hold to tight and hit one of the keys on the mouse and it chnages ingame.

You play GTA with keyboard and mouse? Why not just get an Xbox One/Series controller? They're pretty inexpensive and they do they job perfectly.

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

You play GTA with keyboard and mouse? Why not just get an Xbox One/Series controller? They're pretty inexpensive and they do they job perfectly.

I do use a controller when driving, however I find it far more easy to use keyboard and mouse to shoot 🙂 since I can aim and kill far more better. On that note FIveM does not like controller's and many servers do not support. 

14 hours ago, Empire said:

I do use a controller when driving, however I find it far more easy to use keyboard and mouse to shoot 🙂 since I can aim and kill far more better. On that note FIveM does not like controller's and many servers do not support. 

Oh - you mean FiveM. I thought it was regular GTA online. Yeah, shooting with keyboard and mouse is much more efficient, it's just that the constant back and forth switching really annoys me.

I play many older games with somewhat counter-intuitive controls, so it is not uncommon for me to make these types of mistakes if I pick up a title that I haven't touched for a while. It usually doesn't take much time to get my footing again.

On 5/26/2021 at 7:57 PM, StaceyPowers said:

I lose fights very often because I push the wrong button (often the expected button for another game). Does this happen to others here a lot?

Well, I believe that it depends on how critical it is for you to press the right button when you pressed the wrong one.