Register Now
killamch89

What are the three best apps on your phone?

7 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

I don't even pray to experience such again. It can be very much annoying and frustrating when you managed to buy a brand new phone only to break down In a short period of time. I once had an experience of such with infinix product once.

That's sad your infinix broke down within a short period of time. Did it fell down and develop the fault, or it just stopped functioning all of a sudden? 

17 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

I guess that's the reason why am actually surprised that chrome are not compatible with some devices. All the phones I have always used are popular products so I'm not sure am going to experience such.

You won't experience certain issues when your device is popular. Even to buy new accessories for your phone will be easier too. 

On 3/20/2022 at 4:21 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I hate buying a brand new mobile phone and within a short period of time, the phone I bought breaks down. It should serve me for some time before breaking down. 

If you make use of your smartphone carelessly, it's most likely going to damage whether you like it or not. It's why things works. 

10 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

You won't experience certain issues when your device is popular. Even to buy new accessories for your phone will be easier too. 

The smartphone accessories are very important for the upkeep of the smartphone because without then, the phone won't last long. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you make use of your smartphone carelessly, it's most likely going to damage whether you like it or not. It's why things works. 

That's an act of carelessness just as you've said. But the one I'm talking about isn't carelessness but when it suddenly breaks down when you didn't smash it down. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

The smartphone accessories are very important for the upkeep of the smartphone because without then, the phone won't last long. 

Yup, that's true and I like it when those buying new devices understand that going for the popular ones even when they are expensive is still the better decision to make.

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's an act of carelessness just as you've said. But the one I'm talking about isn't carelessness but when it suddenly breaks down when you didn't smash it down. 

My Tecno Camon 8 did died on me. I used it for 2 years and suddenly it refused to power on and that's the end of it. 

On 3/21/2022 at 2:06 AM, Head_Hunter said:

That's sad your infinix broke down within a short period of time. Did it fell down and develop the fault, or it just stopped functioning all of a sudden? 

It didn't fall off my hand at all. You know how one can be careful when he/she gets a new devices, that's exactly how careful I was. The phone just started to malfunction for no good reason, I had to do factory reset and even do what the engineers called flashing but it just didn't work well. I had to give it out after a little while.

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Same with mine too. Not carelessness in anyway. I think some phones in general are designed not to last long in market so customers can purchase another almost immediately after a new release.

2 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Same with mine too. Not carelessness in anyway. I think some phones in general are designed not to last long in market so customers can purchase another almost immediately after a new release.

It isn't supposed to be like that, at least we need to enjoy some benefits before the phone breaks down. I always go for warranty, when it isn't up to the warranty agreement refund is feasible. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It isn't supposed to be like that, at least we need to enjoy some benefits before the phone breaks down. I always go for warranty, when it isn't up to the warranty agreement refund is feasible. 

Buying phones that have one or two years warranty is always the best choice to make. At least, you are sure of a guarantee once the device starts giving you any problem. 

19 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

It didn't fall off my hand at all. You know how one can be careful when he/she gets a new devices, that's exactly how careful I was. The phone just started to malfunction for no good reason, I had to do factory reset and even do what the engineers called flashing but it just didn't work well. I had to give it out after a little while.

If the smartphone had a warranty, you could have easily taken it back to where you purchased it and they would either have it fixed or changed it for you. 

16 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Buying phones that have one or two years warranty is always the best choice to make. At least, you are sure of a guarantee once the device starts giving you any problem. 

That's the option I am looking for, at least I'm covered with an insurance if my phone gets spoiled within short period of time without reaching to the warranty duration, refund or another one will be replaced for it. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's the option I am looking for, at least I'm covered with an insurance if my phone gets spoiled within short period of time without reaching to the warranty duration, refund or another one will be replaced for it. 

Refund is more preferable in that kind of situation, if you ask me. This is because you can pick a different model from their range of mobile devices and feel at home with it.